Twitter thinks Madonna died (when it's actually a football player from Argentina named Diego Maradona that did)

Honestly a simple mistake did happen.

Dona. 

When I saw MADONNA trending I clicked. 

It was a simple mistake.

But it did prove that some people wished it was her, luckily that comic got blocked.

But also revealed manchester has never moved on from the world cup loss of 86, when he played the hand of God. 

Several football fans got several pages for Makin fun if him all from Manchester United holding a grudge against him, but celebrating his death in vein. 

What is this thread, the disrespect......

I mean he was awful as a human being if you ask me (not a bad person at all, but just disgusting or uninspiring to say the least...well, actually ***** changed him for the worse) but he was and will forever be a sports LEGEND.

He should be called "Maradona", that's it, no more information needed. Just like Madonna.

You kids need to learn your (recent) history, damn... Like, this thread is worded terribly, I feel offended.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

What is this thread, the disrespect......

I mean he was awful as a human being if you ask me (not a bad person at all, but just disgusting or uninspiring to say the least...well, actually ***** changed him for the worse) but he was and will forever be a sports LEGEND.

He should be called "Maradona", that's it, no more information needed. Just like Madonna.

You kids need to learn your (recent) history, damn... Like, this thread is worded terribly, I feel offended.

I'm a US Citizen..

I didn't know he existed..our football is different from your football.

How was I to know about him .we don't check for soccer. 

The only football player I knew was Christiano Ronaldo and David beckham..

I live in the states. The sport he played ain't really popular here..

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm a US Citizen..

I didn't know he existed..our football is different from your football.

How was I to know about him .we don't check for soccer. 

The only football player I knew was Christiano Ronaldo and David beckham..

I live in the states. The sport he played ain't really popular here..

Next time, just google it. And learn.

You should change the title of this thread to "Twitter thinks Madonna died (when it's actually Maradona)". At least go for "(when it's actually Argentinian football player Maradona)". Otherwise it's cringey to read.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Next time, just google it. And learn.

You should change the title of this thread to "Twitter thinks Madonna died (when it's actually Maradona)". At least go for "(when it's actually Argentinian football player Maradona)". Otherwise it's cringey to read.

That was @Jordan Miller who changed the title.

You know how he is about the click bait. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@slayer 

@Roxxy

Is there anyway to un mainpage this and actually remove it from breatheheavy social media.

I don't think Jordan knows how pissed people outside the US is. For this article.

I get it's a holiday In the US. 

But not everybody is celebrating this holiday.

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright

@Isla

Wait are you talking about Thanksgiving? But this thread is about people thinking Madonna died?

A football player named Diego Maradona :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Although I never liked him as a person, and personally his awful actions speaks further than whatever he did when he was a player, he was the Messi of the 80s to put it in perspective, he's not just a football player named Diego Maradona lol. Even Ricky Martin and Maluma posted about it. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block