Britney’s album covers are BAD.

2K16NEY

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would sell my soul for the Glory re-issue to have been the original cover. 

I didn't mind the FF cover when it first came out. I feel like it fit. But now I wish FF, BJ and Glory album covers weren't so similar. BJ era had a lot of fresher beautiful photos that would've been better. 

I didn't like Circus or Blackout when they first came out. I still think one of the other photos from the Blackout shoot would've been better. Circus I've come around to - she looks beautiful and it fits. 

Her first four covers are untouchable and iconic. As is GH: MP obviously.

1 hour ago, descg said:

Its real lol. All these pictures are her in the same photoshoot:

Now that's interesting because I always thought we all assume she never really wore those clothes...I mean look at the black short, the two pictures with that short has the exact same short, if that makes sense, it's like copy and paste. I always believed they changed the shirt from white to black and that they added the "coat" on the cover.

What do you guys think about that ?

Have we ever seen another shot with this outfit ? I don't think so, also it's clear it's heavely photoshopped and I still have this magazine I bought when it came out, and everything is white...so that's why I believe she never wore this outfit, am I wrong ?

1 hour ago, Alio said:

Now that's interesting because I always thought we all assume she never really wore those clothes...I mean look at the black short, the two pictures with that short has the exact same short, if that makes sense, it's like copy and paste. I always believed they changed the shirt from white to black and that they added the "coat" on the cover.

What do you guys think about that ?

Have we ever seen another shot with this outfit ? I don't think so, also it's clear it's heavely photoshopped and I still have this magazine I bought when it came out, and everything is white...so that's why I believe she never wore this outfit, am I wrong ?

These pictures are not photoshopped, this is for her Rolling Stones shoot. She had on either a weird wig or some crazy extensions. Seems like she was covered head to toe in oil.

17 hours ago, Oxic said:

Britney Jean didn't also make sense with the songs tho. I wouldn't have mind if the album was called Club Bangers or something related to EDM (which was the main genre on the album) and the cover was britney dancing or with headphones idk, but since they promoted it as her "most personal ever", I can't correlate her being naked on black n white with songs like Tik Tik Boom or Work ***** :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Tbh I ignore that whole album. 

I think it’s a pretty pic but I can’t even talk theme when I know all the issues with that album. 

Its a stain In her discography 

Anyways most artists really do have bad covers and I feel like it will get worse because music is made to have short term success and move on to the next now. 

BOMT: Cute and iconic, but the praying one is better 

OIDIA: Flawless 

Britney: I really like this, sure the yellow and blue are weird but it differentiates her from other people, I lobe it 

ITZ: Same thing, a beautiful blue and a close up of her face, it could have been better but it’s not bad 

GHMP: she looks hot but would it have killed her to do a photoshoot for this album :/ 

Blackout: Her hair looked greasy and fried during the whole photoshoot that’s why it looks trashy, I still adore the cover though, I think the Gimme More single cover would’ve been better tho 

Circus: Cute-ish but her smile is too fake, the puppet one or the star bustier dress would’ve been way better 

FF: Just like the album itself, cool back then, cringe and lifeless now. Also how does her hair look WORSE than it did in blackout aka when her hair was still recovering. I like the font though 

BJ: Just boring imo, Work ***** cover was better, and while I like the font it is, just a copy of Bangerz 

Glory: I didn’t used to hate it until I found out it was a screenshot, now I think it’s just stupid; the new one is okay tho but it’s still kinda weird, I think the SITS one is the best 

Archived