Official Britney Spears Single! OR NOT!

Lonely2001

7 hours ago, MSTAR said:

For That’s Where You Take Me, @CJMCH helped me to find the original clips usued for the Official Video (thank you so much by the way!!). They are available on Britney Online and are ripped in 720p so I guess I can even upscale them in 4K but it would need a complete editing from zero to copy the same scenes sequences as the Official Video. (For now, impossible to download them as they are not available anymore I hope they will be reuploaded)

For Anticipating, the official video is the live performance of DWAD no? I will cut it to fits the audio album track and add some making of clips to make the video more dynamic and looking like an actual music video!

i was the one who shared the 720p rips, i deleted that mega folder some time ago and didn't knew that britney online just took my links and share them i thought they re-uploaded on their account, thats why i deleted cuz i needed the space, i thought they have did a backup reupload, guess they didnt. but i think i can do a reupload ;) let me search those files

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, kyros said:

i was the one who shared the 720p rips, i deleted that mega folder some time ago and didn't knew that britney online just took my links and share them i thought they re-uploaded on their account, thats why i deleted cuz i needed the space, i thought they have did a backup reupload, guess they didnt. but i think i can do a reupload ;) let me search those files

Thank you so much! If you don’t have them it’s not a problem don’t worry! :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

9 hours ago, kyros said:

Could you please find the files and send us a download link here so I can edit the scenes to fit the og video and send it to @MSTAR because he doesn't have enough time.

1 hour ago, rasim.cesko said:

Could you please find the files and send us a download link here so I can edit the scenes to fit the og video and send it to @MSTAR because he doesn't have enough time.

Thank you for the help, don’t worry I can edit it :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Maybe it’s just that I won’t make it as a priority as I have still many videos to remaster so maybe I will move on the next videos first and after remake TWYTM. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: Because everyone are waiting for other music videos so I have to be fast! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

17 hours ago, rasim.cesko said:

15 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Thank you for the help, don’t worry I can edit it :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Maybe it’s just that I won’t make it as a priority as I have still many videos to remaster so maybe I will move on the next videos first and after remake TWYTM. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: Because everyone are waiting for other music videos so I have to be fast! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

there u go

https://mega.nz/folder/pE9iTAZY#XbYSdjPCrxjGkmML8qUnxQ

Archived