Britney Spears - Music Videos 4K (AI Remastered +22)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All of Britney Spears music videos, upscaled to AI 4K quality.  My channel was deleted by RCA, so I arranged them all, and uploaded to a server for you guys to enjoy.  It is set to be updated

use gigapixel and then export them with premiere.  well, when her team decides to do THEIR job, we all will be very glad and would spare us all time... the tidal remasters are a disaster. 

Your 4k videos are the best! Thanks

how does the remastering process work? what do you do exactly to make videos beautiful ::)

i would NOT like to do it because it would be the Britney team's task, isn't it? i'd be too angry about it thinking why doesn't her team do this time and time again :P

Just now, QZeusLiquorQ said:

how does the remastering process work? what do you do exactly to make videos beautiful ::)

i would NOT like to do it because it would be the Britney team's task, isn't it? i'd be too angry about it thinking why does her team do this time and time again :P

use gigapixel and then export them with premiere. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

well, when her team decides to do THEIR job, we all will be very glad and would spare us all time... the tidal remasters are a disaster. :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

• Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...