Britney Spears - Music Videos 4K (AI Remastered +22)

Stifler's Mom

7 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

WOW! looks great! :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

BTW, if they wanted, they can upgrade the quality on YouTube of her videos, right? Without removing the video and re-uploading it again?

yes they can. still waiting for RCA to do that move. altho i've seen other remasters from other artists and they're not that good or accurate as mine with gigapixel. some labels just mess up, and im expecting it from RCA to do the same. 

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Thank you so much for your work! Your videos always are very true to the original work and realistic, whereas I've seen other people do it and it comes out too smoothed, saturated, and contrast-y.

yes that was my main goal, keep them original to source. that's why I had to re-do them when I saw artificial elements.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

soon it should be updated, just be patient :) 

once the music videos are done, dwad tour is next.

Woow so you are realy doing Anticipating and That's Where You Take Me? I know that the quality of those videos are not that great as far as I know. And if you remaster TWYTM you can upload to yt because they won't take it down. Do you have some good source for those videos? Btw thanks for the reply! 🙂🙂🙂❤❤🙂

Just now, Lonely2001 said:

Woow so you are realy doing Anticipating and That's Where You Take Me? I know that the quality of those videos are not that great as far as I know. And if you remaster TWYTM you can upload to yt because they won't take it down. Do you have some good source for those videos? Btw thanks for the reply! 🙂🙂🙂❤❤🙂

Just anticipating, I believe that the music video released was the same as the DWAD footage. Since that tour is set to be remastered to 4k with AI like the music videos, yes it will. Not sure about thats where you take me???

I'm using DVD and master sources only. 

1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Just anticipating, I believe that the music video released was the same as the DWAD footage. Since that tour is set to be remastered to 4k with AI like the music videos, yes it will. Not sure about thats where you take me???

I'm using DVD and master sources only. 

For Anticipating it was the DWAD performance with the intro, just cut to fit the album track. You know, without the live peaces. For TWYTM (it was released as a single in the Philipinnes and here is the video: 

The video was enchanced to the CD single, and the CD single is so damn rare. If you can somehow find the video in better quality could you please remaster it?

1 minute ago, Lonely2001 said:

For Anticipating it was the DWAD performance with the intro, just cut to fit the album track. You know, without the live peaces. For TWYTM (it was released as a single in the Philipinnes and here is the video: 

The video was enchanced to the CD single, and the CD single is so damn rare. If you can somehow find the video in better quality could you please remaster it?

awn this is cute. I don't know to be honest, it's worth to remaster with that quality as I saw on that video. if you or anybody has the CD and can rip it and send it to me, I will do it if the quality is reasonable. 

4 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

awn this is cute. I don't know to be honest, it's worth to remaster with that quality as I saw on that video. if you or anybody has the CD and can rip it and send it to me, I will do it if the quality is reasonable. 

I don't own the single, but I hope that somebody who sees this and owns the video could rip it and send it to you to remaster. I have some parts of the video in 720 p but some parts are missing and can be found on the pc version of the Britney game Britneys dance beat. If someone could rip them from there and send them to me I could edut them as the video and send to you to remaster.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is awesome, I actually contacted someone who worked on Oops and asked about her videos getting proper HD masters from the film negatives and he said after being transferred to tape, the camera negatives were most likely thrown in the trash. Which is a shame if 100% true, cause we could possibly get her old videos shot in the aspect ratio 4:3 in 16:9 because there would be extra image on the sides. Like we could get a Blu-ray with the original 4:3 and an option to watch the 16:9 versions. Just watch the making of her videos and you'll see on the monitors that there is more image than what they had framed. Like this:iR60Nh0.jpgE6RHjpR.jpgOLfWIG7.jpg

15 minutes ago, Drewbee said:

This is awesome, I actually contacted someone who worked on Oops and asked about her videos getting proper HD masters from the film negatives and he said after being transferred to tape, the camera negatives were most likely thrown in the trash. Which is a shame if 100% true, cause we could possibly get her old videos shot in the aspect ratio 4:3 in 16:9 because there would be extra image on the sides. Like we could get a Blu-ray with the original 4:3 and an option to watch the 16:9 versions. Just watch the making of her videos and you'll see on the monitors that there is more image than what they had framed. Like this:iR60Nh0.jpgE6RHjpR.jpgOLfWIG7.jpg

Yeah they might have cropped to make the video in 4:3 but I think they would not use the 16:9 format for a remaster because when they recorded, it was possible that someone was outside of that 4:3 square, and using the original 16:9 format without cropping can add on the videos some things they don’t want. Idk if I explained correctly.

And does it means that they will never restore the original films? But Sony would not currently remaster her videos from films because there’s no profit for now. Restoring from films is too expensive as they have to re-edit all music videos.

5 hours ago, Drewbee said:

but how is it possible a creative and professional to throw the RAW material to trash? it just doesn't sit with me. something is not cliking here.

8 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

but how is it possible a creative and professional to throw the RAW material to trash? it just doesn't sit with me. something is not cliking here.

Maybe they can’t keep them... I know it’s a really bad idea to throw them but if they are not able to keep them so they had to... there is definitely a (good or bad) reason. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

6 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Maybe they can’t keep them... I know it’s a really bad idea to throw them but if they are not able to keep them so they had to... there is definitely a (good or bad) reason. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

if they can't, well, usually it could be cause they starting belonging to the labels. or maybe, they have to just put it to trash and the label only stays with the edit. might be for that reason, but still. weird. 

Archived