Charli D'Amelio crosses the 100 million followers mark on TikTok

19 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

These tik-tok stars are actually quite smart. This is a business. These are business people. You cannot deny this. 

They aren't getting famous for their tiktoking, it's the deals their putting in place before their 15 minutes ends.

Josh Richards, Bryce Hall etc.. are all very smart business people. They are angel investors in million dollar companies now, along with doing brand deals, and podcasts.

Whether we agree with it or not, the ones who are becoming huge - there's a strategy behind it.

Well yeah it’s easy to invest when you have the money granted to you by people watching your ridiculous videos 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Garrett said:

These people are the death of society 

1 hour ago, BabkaAutorka said:

STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE FAMOUS!!! 

Stop acting like all of these stupid tiktokers deserve fame they have. THEY DON'T. They are soo cringy to watch, untalented etc. Why do people care about people that literally give nothing to pop culture etc and are so problematic?! 

Y’all grown *** men are that pressed over some random child who got accidental fame she didn’t even ask for

go outside, get a hobby, go touch some grass 

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Love 2
On 11/22/2020 at 12:47 PM, BabkaAutorka said:

STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE FAMOUS!!! 

Stop acting like all of these stupid tiktokers deserve fame they have. THEY DON'T. They are soo cringy to watch, untalented etc. Why do people care about people that literally give nothing to pop culture etc and are so problematic?! 

If she was “soo cringy,” why does she have 100m followers? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

And it is influential. Look at how much #FreeBritney blew up due to the app. Or how several songs go viral due to TikTok trends. 

The song Lottery by K CAMP has 86 million streams on Spotify due to the Renegade dance challenge :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

On April 12, Criminal gained over 100k streams due to the app as well :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

You don’t need to like her or the app, but it does impact pop culture :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Y’all grown *** men are that pressed over some random child who got accidental fame she didn’t even ask for

go outside, get a hobby, go touch some grass 

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Sorry I wished society valued substance rather than flash, but good for her for making millions for doing literally seconds worth of work :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, Garrett said:

Sorry I wished society valued substance rather than flash, but good for her for making millions for doing literally seconds worth of work :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

It is substance though... they’re business people that are very smart at branding and marketing. What you see is the very tail end of the business that their running. Every second of video is carefully thought out and planned to show certain things and sell them to a wider audience.

So yea society does value substance, that’s why these people are getting paid so much. It all makes sense, this is how business and commerce work.

Good for her! But I mean, that’s not really an accomplishment or achievement. For example, if she was using her platform to spread peace and equality (and made a direct change) - that would be incredible! But I believe this is just for entertainment or escapism. I don’t really know her, lol. Kim K has more credibility with all her philanthropic endeavours imo. She’s so underrated in that aspect. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

It is substance though... they’re business people that are very smart at branding and marketing. What you see is the very tail end of the business that their running. Every second of video is carefully thought out and planned to show certain things and sell them to a wider audience.

So yea society does value substance, that’s why these people are getting paid so much. It all makes sense, this is how business and commerce work.

I think we have different opinions of what substance means lol but all good, like I said to each their own

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block