VOTE: Could Katy Perry Sell Out an Arena Tour?

If Covid was not around, could Katy Perry sell out an Arena Tour based off her discography?  

297 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don’t like her music but you’re all bitter over her Britney comments (understandably because I have been in the past too) and it shows. 
yes she’s not as successful as she once was but she definitely has a good number of hits to allow her tour as a nostalgia act. It likely would not sell out within minutes or even a week, but it would sell bigger than the likes of Christina or many other artists who came before and after her. Don’t pretend lol 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
28 minutes ago, sugarspiceandnice said:

I don’t like her music but you’re all bitter over her Britney comments (understandably because I have been in the past too) and it shows. 
yes she’s not as successful as she once was but she definitely has a good number of hits to allow her tour as a nostalgia act. It likely would not sell out within minutes or even a week, but it would sell bigger than the likes of Christina or many other artists who came before and after her. Don’t pretend lol 

if she didn't manage to during Witness era, she simply can't now. I don't hate her and I love her, but her fall has been consistently steep.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, CaulkDestroyer said:

But "Smile" didn't come out two years ago, it came out four months ago....sooo that is my question.

well but albums sales ≠ selling out shows, Britney is an example of this: her last 2 albums didn't do that well but she still sold out shows everywhere

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Probably, people expect "A SHOW" when it comes to Katy, and she has been pretty consistent with the visuals. Not a lot of dates tho.I believe now it's a matter if she wants to, because of little Daisy. Probably with a new album for the next 2 years or something. She can put a black wig and people will die for, playing with nostalgia and all. 

I can't with the gays here, Britney struggled selling tickets for The Femme Fatale Tour and you all want to act cute. 

Britney-Spears-Groupon.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block