VOTE: Could Katy Perry Sell Out an Arena Tour?

If Covid was not around, could Katy Perry sell out an Arena Tour based off her discography?  

297 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Katy Perry incinta in quarantena racconta: «Ecco come rimango positiva»

There were many tours planned for 2020/2021, that got scrapped due to the Covid-19 pandemic, BUT if the pandemic never happened do you think Katy Perry would have been able to sell out (or come close to selling out) an Arena Tour to support her latest album "Smile"? There are many legacy artists who can pull this off. Some artist's new albums don't sell too well, but due to their discography, they can sell out a tour in minutes, if not seconds a.k.a. Madonna, Cher, Shania Twain, Spice Girls...Justin Timberlake :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Do you think Katy Perry has become a legacy artist or do you think she is still relevant enough where she can sell out a tour based off each new album she releases, ...OR is she neither

Smile (Katy Perry album) - Wikipedia

Discuss.

🎪 KATY PERRY 🤡

katy-arena.jpg.86f2b0d78869826daa1b1b42db83bc26.jpg

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

source.gif

Same way I feel. I loved her when I was younger when she did Kissed A Girl, and Teenage Dream era, but I grew up. It feels like when I was in love with the Teletubbies as a toddler, and then grew out of them. And as an adult I look back and I'm just not into it. I respect what she gave us in the moment but I don't connect to her anymore. She hasn't evolved. Dying your hair blonde doesn't make you a grown woman. IDK maybe I would pay $30 to hear her sing her old hits.

Love And Hip Hop Idk GIF by iOne Digital - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Clowny would be lucky to sell out Planet Hollywood :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

I could see her having a Vegas residency very soon, especially because of the new Covid vaccine. But she will say, that it's a perfect fit for her because she has her baby and it lets her stay in one place. (I know Britney said the same thing about her boys, but SHE then sold out a European/Asian tour and had the biggest audience for Brighton Pride).

• Love 6

I love her but I don't think so.

Witness The World Tour struggled a lot selling out tickets, to the point she had to do some discounts and music packages. She can sell handful of tickets each shows for the profit, but not as on demand as PRISM era. But she's still big in South American countries like Mexico and Brazil. With proper marketing she could sell out tour in those regions.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block