Ok so if you see this video , now after 3 years....

Mannequin*

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

kml-m-l.png

11 hours ago, ol123 said:

I am confusion :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

7cb415c393c99bf40407b49f2befc4ac.png

12 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

mmm BTI is not a mid tempo song... what are you talking about ??

11 hours ago, JustWendy said:

I got an 'Outrageous' remix for Domination instead...so I don't know what he's talking about either...

Best Wendy Williams GIFs | Gfycat

I got Make Me, then it was changed to the Outrageous remix, so IDK wth is this thread

11 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I got Make Me, then it was changed to the Outrageous remix, so IDK wth is this thread

Whatever video he was watching (apparently it was BTI performance) was part of a youtube playlist. 

When you link a youtube playlist in here, it doesn't show the video you're watching, for whatever reason, but it takes either the first one, or even at random (I've had trouble with that in the past)

But besides that, this is not a playlist that some Youtube user created, apparently it was part of the random mixes that youtube creates based on your watch history.

So my guess is that the link is giving everyone a mix based on the BTI performance, that they would get based on their watch history :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

capture.png

Because if I scroll that list I don't see any of the videos y'all are seeing. Funny enough, since I'm on another computer that is logged to a different youtube account than the one I was using yesterday, I don't even see the Perfume Dreaming Mix which is the video I was getting.

tumblr_mxh4lutwsI1qd8zg3o5_250.gif

Archived