Ok so if you see this video , now after 3 years....

Mannequin*

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney definitely started getting more comfortable onstage again around summer 2015. By the POM revamp in 2016, she was Almost back to old Britney. Her costumes were good, she was looking hot, she was giving the energy we missed for year, she was serving some great choreography. But then by the end of POM and the POM Tour it got sloppy again. The costumes (aka bra and panties) were bad, she would just put her hair up in a messy bun, and her dancing got lazy. I hope she can hold it together for the next era, whenever that will be.

1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

Britney definitely started getting more comfortable onstage again around summer 2015. By the POM revamp in 2016, she was Almost back to old Britney. Her costumes were good, she was looking hot, she was giving the energy we missed for year, she was serving some great choreography. But then by the end of POM and the POM Tour it got sloppy again. The costumes (aka bra and panties) were bad, she would just put her hair up in a messy bun, and her dancing got lazy. I hope she can hold it together for the next era, whenever that will be.

I'm glad you are seeing the proper video tho 

Archived