Britney Spears doesn't feel like her father "respects her wishes" in conservatorship, haven't spoken in over a year: report

1 minute ago, PrincessAkwa said:

But I clearly remember Lou talking about how dr Phil shouldnt have spoken to the media and that Britneys family felt let down in some way. I also assumed Britney never wanted to take part in it. 

Lou's not lying - Dr. Phil shouldn't have spoken to the media.

And Britney didn't want to take part in it - she kicked Dr. Phil out of her hospital room.

What Lou is failing to mention is that Lou and Dr. Phil were working together.

Britney rejected Dr. Phil because he was working with Lou.

Dr. Phil spilled the beans and Britney caught on to their little plan. If he had've kept quiet and let Lou and Lynne take the lead, they may have been able to con her into it.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Lou was already in their lives by 2006.

From my own personal timeline:

Aug 5, 2006

Lou M. Taylor, the President of Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group, is by now representing Jamie Lynn Spears. Jamie Lynn appears at the time in the TV show "Zoey 101."

Lou says, "I am a strong woman, I am a boss, I am a woman in a man's business, I am married to a Godly man and Pastor, I am a submissive wife."

https://www.drewmarshall.ca/listen2006.html

According to Taylor's current bio, "I focus on making a difference in our business by operating a life management model that includes a cohesive working relationship with each member of a client’s team to ensure maximum professional support and counsel."

https://www.tristarse.com/loutaylor/loutaylor_lou.asp

I haven't watched the full doc yet. I'm slowly making my way through Part 3.

So It seems like she was already in their lives by 2006. 

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

@Bundy I clearly haven't had my morning coffee, because I can't seem to reply to a comment properly. 

I've been trying to respond to you post for five minutes. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Anywho...

Yes, Lou, Lynne and Dr. Phil were planning an episode which Britney would appear on. The doc actually mentions it, I just didn't realize when I posted.

Hahaha I saw ur quote and answered anyway lol 

I didnt remember they mentioned this on the doc too. Im glad theres a doc that covered a lot of things that other dont.

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

So It seems like she was already in their lives by 2006. 

Oh, absolutely!

Lou was the one pushing for Britney to split with Kevin.

Lou was the one pushing for Britney to be railroaded into rehab. (At which point she lost legal physical custody of her children and never gained it back.)

Lou is the person Britney is referring to in this video, which was filmed as soon as she was released from rehab.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Oh, absolutely!

Lou was the one pushing for Britney to be railroaded into rehab. (At which point she lost legal physical custody of her children and never gained it back.)

Lou is the person Britney is referring to in this video, which was filmed as soon as she was released from rehab.

But didnt she talk about Lou in mid 2007 saying she was stalking her and she didnt know her? 

I can see Lou having an influence over Britneys parents and Larry and they pushing Britney to do this anyway. 

15 minutes ago, Bundy said:

But didnt she talk about Lou in mid 2007 saying she was stalking her and she didnt know her? 

I can see Lou having an influence over Britneys parents and Larry and they pushing Britney to do this anyway. 

I'd have to check the date on those emails...

But if Britney wrote them, she's not lying.

She wouldn't have known Lou at the time. Britney had been estranged from her family since at least February 2007 when they were pushing her into rehab.

Lou was the business manager of Jamie Lynn, and was slowly pushing her way into Lynne's life as well.

Britney was rejecting her family and keeping them all at arm's length...So it is very possible that she considered Lou to be a "hanger on" who was merely in the background and simply having more and more of an influence on her family's life.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'd have to check the date on those emails...

But if Britney wrote them, she's not lying.

She wouldn't have known Lou at the time. Britney had been estranged from her family since at least February 2007 when they were pushing her into rehab.

Lou was the business manager of Jamie Lynn, and was slowly pushing her way into Lynne's life as well.

Britney was rejecting her family and keeping them all at arm's length...So it is very possible that she considered Lou to be a "hanger on" that was merely in the background and simply having more and more of an influence on her family's life.

The video u posted is from april, the letter was in july 

D4oxFB8W0AAs-jU?format=jpg&name=medium

I believe those emails were true tbh. First bc of the signature 

Second bc when she was trying to convince fans that these emails were wrote by Sam, Sam sent her a cease & desist letter and she deleted her comments blaming Sam right away. 

Lynne herself said they were estranged for 7 months 

https://www.celebsnow.co.uk/latest-celebrity-news/lynne-spears-britney-was-so-hurt-by-justin-timberlake-224792

Maybe by the time she left rehab, Lou was already sending Britney stuff? Maybe at the time Britney didnt realize yet she was stalking Britney? Maybe her quote came from Britneys parents, Larry or someone Britney knew?  

6 minutes ago, Bundy said:

The video u posted is from april, the letter was in july 

D4oxFB8W0AAs-jU?format=jpg&name=medium

I believe those emails were true tbh. First bc of the signature 

Second bc when she was trying to convince fans that these emails were wrote by Sam, Sam sent her a cease & desist letter and she deleted her comments blaming Sam right away. 

Lynne herself said they were estranged for 7 months 

https://www.celebsnow.co.uk/latest-celebrity-news/lynne-spears-britney-was-so-hurt-by-justin-timberlake-224792

Maybe by the time she left rehab, Lou was already sending Britney stuff? Maybe at the time Britney didnt realize yet she was stalking Britney? Maybe her quote came from Britneys parents, Larry or someone Britney knew?  

My theory?

Lou (working with Larry, Jamie, Lynne, Kevin, and Kevin's divorce lawyer) hired Sam Lutfi to plant ***** in Britney's Malibu home in order to railroad her into rehab.

When Britney was released from rehab, Sam found her and told her what they had done. Hence the video -- it was Britney lashing out at Lou without actually naming her.

Britney stopped talking to her mother for seven months (February to September), but Lou just kept persisting...and persisting...and persisting.

By the time Britney wrote that email, she knew EXACTLY who Lou was and was writing her lawyer in the hopes of taking legal action, e.g. a restraining order.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

My theory?

Lou (working with Larry, Jamie, Lynne, Kevin, and Kevin's divorce lawyer) hired Sam Lutfi to plant ***** in Britney's Malibu home in order to railroad her into rehab.

When Britney was released from rehab, Sam found her and told her what they had done. Hence the video -- it was Britney lashing out at Lou without actually naming her.

Britney stopped talking to her mother for seven months (February to September), but Lou just kept persisting...and persisting...and persisting.

By the time Britney wrote that email, she knew EXACTLY who Lou was and was writing her lawyer in the hopes of taking legal action, e.g. a restraining order.

Ur theory makes sense, but what about the part she says Lou could find Lynne and hurt her? It seemed like she thought Lou only knew Jamie? Or that she was going after Jamie bc she was stalking Britney? 

Tbh I think If Britney knew that the whole thing was a plan from her parents, wouldnt she call them out publicly? She could even use that to her advantage on the custody battle to say she didnt have a **** problem and she was set up by them. 

53 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Ur theory makes sense, but what about the part she says Lou could find Lynne and hurt her? It seemed like she thought Lou only knew Jamie? Or that she was going after Jamie bc she was stalking Britney? 

Tbh I think If Britney knew that the whole thing was a plan from her parents, wouldnt she call them out publicly? She could even use that to her advantage on the custody battle to say she didnt have a **** problem and she was set up by them. 

It's impossible that Britney didn't know who Lou really was...just...impossible.

Britney was still speaking with her sister throughout the summer of 2007, and Lou had been Jamie Lynn's business manager for a year by that point.

It honestly never came up? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Britney was very tight-lipped at the time over her battle with her parents. She's never been one to bash them publicly.

And she did have a problem at the time...if not a **** addiction, than at least a partying problem. As she said in FTR, she had become a "party girl," which was just giving her parents and Kevin's divorce lawyer more and more ammunition against her.

They may have been playing dirty in the background, but Britney wasn't helping her own case, either.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's impossible that Britney didn't know who Lou really was...just...impossible.

Britney was still speaking with her sister throughout the summer of 2007, and Lou had been Jamie Lynn's business manager for a year by that point.

It honestly never came up? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Britney was very tight-lipped at the time over her battle with her parents. She's never been one to bash them publicly.

And she did have a problem at the time...if not a **** addiction, than at least a partying problem. As she said in FTR, she had become a "party girl," which was just giving her parents and Kevin's divorce lawyer more and more ammunition against her.

They may have been playing dirty in the background, but Britney wasn't helping her own case, either.

But she didnt talk about Lou as if she really knew who she was. If she did, she could have say "Ive said to Jamie Lynn to make her stop stalking me, but no one cares". She only talks about Sam knowing she was stalking Britney. I wouldnt doubt If they didnt talk about Lou to Britney. If Lou was trying to force herself into Britneys lives bc Britneys parents didnt know how to deal with her, I bet they wouldnt tell her beforehand. And If the cship was planned for months, they wouldnt tell her Lou was working with them already. 

I thought the party girl comment was about 2002/2003 after she broke up with Justin? Either way, wasnt Kevin partying too? He was partying in 2006 all the time and Britney was the one taking care of the babies. I dont understand why Britneys lawyer didnt use that while Kevins lawyer was coming for blood every single time. Britney didnt help herself too, but what about her problem being more about PPD? If they ever thought about her as a woman or a mother, why didnt they ask her to do therapy instead of forcing her into rehab? What about Britney knowing Kevin baked mari.juana? Why these things were never used against Kevin? 

Sadly that makes sense bc she really never bashed them publicly, not even Jamie. She was ironic saying she would pray for them and talking about how Jamie never knew how to take her love. I just wish she could go back in time and put a restraining order against every single one of them. 

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

My theory?

This theory fits perfectly...

She did want to divorce Kevin, the problem is that he was playing the victim in the media and I even think he could claim abandonment of home ... and she was mad because of the years that the marriage lasted, it was the opposite and says that her lawyers, they told her that if she didn't take the initiative, Kevin was going to take it.

She was alone, she did not know what to do, she did not know who to turn to, with stress, with harassment from the press, judging her as a mother, etc.

Sam earned her trust ...but he had his own plans and interests after being used for them and he wanted his piece of cake.

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

He was partying in 2006

in 2004, in 2005,in 2006 2007,in 2008,etc.

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

I dont understand why Britneys lawyer didnt use that while Kevins lawyer was coming for blood every single time.

Because the "bad" was Britney. 

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

What about Britney knowing Kevin baked mari.juana? Why these things were never used against Kevin? 

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

they ask her to do therapy instead of forcing her into rehab?

Because they weren't interested ... and also Rehab was a "fad" at that time.

Because her lawyers don't work for her and her well-being.

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Sadly that makes sense bc she really never bashed them publicly, not even Jamie.

She has always been trampled, she has never verbalized anything.

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

I just wish she could go back in time and put a restraining order against every single one of them. 

That she would have put each one in their place.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Bundy said:

But she didnt talk about Lou as if she really knew who she was. If she did, she could have say "Ive said to Jamie Lynn to make her stop stalking me, but no one cares". She only talks about Sam knowing she was stalking Britney. I wouldnt doubt If they didnt talk about Lou to Britney. If Lou was trying to force herself into Britneys lives bc Britneys parents didnt know how to deal with her, I bet they wouldnt tell her beforehand. And If the cship was planned for months, they wouldnt tell her Lou was working with them already. 

I thought the party girl comment was about 2002/2003 after she broke up with Justin? Either way, wasnt Kevin partying too? He was partying in 2006 all the time and Britney was the one taking care of the babies. I dont understand why Britneys lawyer didnt use that while Kevins lawyer was coming for blood every single time. Britney didnt help herself too, but what about her problem being more about PPD? If they ever thought about her as a woman or a mother, why didnt they ask her to do therapy instead of forcing her into rehab? What about Britney knowing Kevin baked mari.juana? Why these things were never used against Kevin? 

Sadly that makes sense bc she really never bashed them publicly, not even Jamie. She was ironic saying she would pray for them and talking about how Jamie never knew how to take her love. I just wish she could go back in time and put a restraining order against every single one of them. 

Maybe Britney had never met Lou in person? And had refused to meet her?

So even if she knew who she was, she still didn't "know" her? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Britney was most definitely a "party girl" throughout the end of 2006, following her breakup with Kevin, and into the beginning of 2008. She hit the clubs almost nightly, often leaving the boys at home with their nanny. It wasn't a good look for her. At all.

Meanwhile, if Kevin was partying, he was doing it in the privacy of this own home. He was never photographed partying following Britney filing for divorce. He listened to his lawyer.

At the time, Britney wouldn't listen to anybody -- her lawyers, her various managers, her friends, or her family. So, by the time the temporary conservatorship was put in place, the public (myself included) was relieved. It seemed to be the only thing that might stop her from killing herself.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So even if she knew who she was, she still didn't "know" her? 
:idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Britney was most definitely a "party girl" throughout the end of 2006, following her breakup with Kevin, and into the beginning of 2008. She hit the clubs almost nightly, often leaving the boys at home with their nanny. It wasn't a good look for her. At all.

Meanwhile, if Kevin was partying, he was doing it in the privacy of this own home. He was never photographed partying following Britney filing for divorce. He listened to his lawyer.

At the time, Britney wouldn't listen to anybody -- her lawyers, her various managers, her friends, or her family. So, by the time the temporary conservatorship was put in place, the public (myself included) was relieved. It seemed to be the only thing that might stop her from killing herself.

Kevin always was a party boy, during, and after marriage but she was more followed and persecuted by the paparazzi and the media.
There is a photo with Kevin  drool on a sofa due to ingestion of alcohol around 2007.
 Do you remember Suge Knight rebuking him this was around that time or his hookup with Jennifer Aniston?.

9 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Kevin always was a party boy, during, and after marriage but she was more followed and persecuted by the paparazzi and the media.
There is a photo with Kevin  drool on a sofa due to ingestion of alcohol around 2007.
 Do you remember Suge Knight rebuking him this was around that time or his hookup with Jennifer Aniston?.

Was he ever photographed partying AFTER Britney filed for divorce?

If he was, it was very rare.

But photos of Britney partying are very, very easy to find.

• Like 2
On 11/15/2020 at 5:08 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Oh, absolutely!

I can not understand how Lou managed to get to Britney on such serious level.  And so involved in the family in general. Its beyond me. 

17 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So even if she knew who she was, she still didn't "know" her? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

It could be, but the way she talked about Lou it seemed like she never heard of her before

Oh, Britney partied in 2006 and 2007, no doubt about that, but didnt Kevin also went to Vegas and partied there? I remember seeing pics of him with Paris and Justin on clubs, etc 

But he was def more discreet and the media/paparazzi were always more after Britney of course. 

Tbh I think the problem is Britney never felt supported. She was in a bad place dealing with so much **** and there were all these telling her what to do. She felt that even her mom was siding with Kevin, she felt alone and betrayed. If they came with good intentions, trying to help and advise her instead of bossing her around as usual, maybe she wouldnt have pushed her family away. The fact that Jamie who was always discreet before 2007, was going to the media to bash her publicly, speaks a lot. They were probably criticizing her and coming with an attitude saying what she had to do. 

Tbh I didnt think Jamie was that monster but I was kinda shocked thinking she just had lost her rights. It seemed such a drastic measure even back then and I was so surprised that her dad was the one in charge of her bc they were never close. Of course I thought the whole thing it wouldnt last this long. They gave everyone false hopes silencing Britney, cleaning her image and making her work so everyone would think she was healthy and back on her top self, but FTR gave hints that she wasnt ok, she was frustrated and unhappy. Too bad that the circus' success was the thing fans and media were most focusing on. 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

It could be, but the way she talked about Lou it seemed like she never heard of her before

Oh, Britney partied in 2006 and 2007, no doubt about that, but didnt Kevin also went to Vegas and partied there? I remember seeing pics of him with Paris and Justin on clubs, etc 

But he was def more discreet and the media/paparazzi were always more after Britney of course. 

There used to be a great video clip of Mark Vincent Kaplan (Kevin's divorce lawyer) on TMZ.

MVK talked about not having to do anything to win his case...apart from watching TMZ.

Basically, he was saying that his game plan was to sit back and allow the paps to document everything that Britney was doing, and then enter it as evidence in the divorce case.

I do recall the pics of Kevin partying with Paris and Justin Timberlake in Vegas...but that's about it. He was FAR more discreet. And he definitely wasn't being caught partying when it was his turn with the boys. But with Britney it didn't matter - she hit the clubs whether she had the boys with her or not. It painted a much different picture for the family court judge.