Britney Spears doesn't feel like her father "respects her wishes" in conservatorship, haven't spoken in over a year: report

3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

But... Wait https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-lhZuaADNS/?igshid=77k8s9191lty let's sing Liar, the next single It seems.

My thoughts exactly! Who the **** is this source and why r they lying about this? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Britney is even laughing/screaming when the water gets to her 

when I saw this I remember thinking "wtf? Why is Britney interacting with this ****face when he abused her son just months before?"

I wondered If she was forced to go or she tried her best just for Juno Leno's sake?

Is it me or is this not really making the headlines it should?? Britney is telling the world yet again that she’s afraid of her dad! Not only that but how come nobody in the media is asking WHY is Britney afraid of Jamie? Surely there’s a legit reason, riigghhtt?!! What did Jamie do to Britney to make her feel so afraid??? That should’ve been the first follow-up question by journalists reporting on this... WHY?? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Britney doesn’t speak to Jamie either. WHY? This isn’t a time to read between the lines. Ask the questions and demand answers! Whoever is talking to US Weekly or People Magazine needs to ask and receive an answer from their “source”😑 because this is not something that should be taken lightly!! :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

A 38 years old woman stuck in a 12 years long conservatorship is afraid of her dad who was named her conservator (first solely over her person & over her finances with some sketchy dude whose last name is WALLET) oversees her multimillion dollar estate. I mean, hello!! Wake up!!!

It’s confirmed that Britney’s refusing to work until Jamie is completely removed from the conservatorship. Why is that also not ringing ALL the alarms!! 🚨 I understand this is a slow tedious, process with lots of paperwork, this and that. But what’s it gonna take and how much longer- for the court, the media and GP to finally realize that something is terribly wrong with this arrangement?? :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
50 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Is it me or is this not really making the headlines it should?? Britney is telling the world yet again that she’s afraid of her dad! Not only that but how come nobody in the media is asking WHY is Britney afraid of Jamie? Surely there’s a legit reason, riigghhtt?!! What did Jamie do to Britney to make her feel so afraid??? That should’ve been the first follow-up question by journalists reporting on this... WHY?? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Britney doesn’t speak to Jamie either. WHY? This isn’t a time to read between the lines. Ask the questions and demand answers! Whoever is talking to US Weekly or People Magazine needs to ask and receive an answer from their “source”😑 because this is not something that should be taken lightly!! :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

A 38 years old woman stuck in a 12 years long conservatorship is afraid of her dad who was named her conservator (first solely over her person & over her finances with some sketchy dude whose last name is WALLET) oversees her multimillion dollar estate. I mean, hello!! Wake up!!!

It’s confirmed that Britney’s refusing to work until Jamie is completely removed from the conservatorship. Why is that also not ringing ALL the alarms!! 🚨 I understand this is a slow tedious, process with lots of paperwork, this and that. But what’s it gonna take and how much longer- for the court, the media and GP to finally realize that something is terribly wrong with this arrangement?? :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

There’s a body language expert who has been giving his input on her instagram messages and he said she has a glance sideways tick of anxiety - and that someone had to have made her really afraid that she alway looks at them for approval.  The psychological damage he’s done to her makes me cry

• Like 2