Britney Spears doesn't feel like her father "respects her wishes" in conservatorship, haven't spoken in over a year: report

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

My thoughts exactly! Who the **** is this source and why r they lying about this? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Britney is even laughing/screaming when the water gets to her 

when I saw this I remember thinking "wtf? Why is Britney interacting with this ****face when he abused her son just months before?"

I wondered If she was forced to go or she tried her best just for Juno Leno's sake?

That's why I'm so skeptical about everything happening right now. 

The "source" is pushing really hard the narrative that the family (Lynne more specifically) is against Jamie and Britney has no contact with him for a long time... The Britney thing couldn't be more false. That video is disturbing, typical abusive family... Britney probably has fear and Stockholm syndrome for her father, really toxic "love".

Lynne clearly has a friendly relationship with Jamie, not only a polite one. How can she act like this with her daughter's abuser?

Now Jamie is the only villain against Britney being a star again. Notice How they focused the articles on: Britney refuses to work while her father is in control.

Who's talking about work? The c-ship is much more than that. A big red flag.

In my opinion the family is ok with Jamie, only Britney sons hates him.  However, they all needs to act like Jamie is the monster they have to defeat.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

That's why I'm so skeptical about everything happening right now. 

The "source" is pushing really hard the narrative that the family (Lynne more specifically) is against Jamie and Britney has no contact with him for a long time... The Britney thing couldn't be more false. That video is disturbing, typical abusive family... Britney probably has fear and Stockholm syndrome for her father, really toxic "love".

Lynne clearly has a friendly relationship with Jamie, not only a polite one. How can she act like this with her daughter's abuser?

Now Jamie is the only villain against Britney being a star again. Notice How they focused the articles on: Britney refuses to work while her father is in control.

Who's talking about work? The c-ship is much more than that. A big red flag.

In my opinion the family is ok with Jamie, only Britney sons hates him.  However, they all needs to act like Jamie is the monster they have to defeat.

U said it all, the family is toxic and dysfunctional. They all hang out with Jamie and are used to his abusive ways. Britney is the one he doesnt get along with and shes the one being punished time and time again bc of that. I bet that everytime she complains about him, people say "its just his way, but he loves u and wants the best for u". Remember Brett saying smt like "true love"? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: and bc no one is really by Britneys side telling her that yes, Jamie is abusive and she shouldnt put with with his **** just bc hes her father, in the end she probably thinks she has to see her dad or forgive him bc hes her father. This is why I wont support Britney the brand anymore If Britney is ok with the cship If Jamie gets out. I will still think shes manipulated and thinks like that bc no one arounds her questions the cship and supports her when she tries to fight. Gaslighting at best. 

It does make sense that they are trying to push that Jamie is the only problem and If hes gone, FreeBritney supporters can rest. I think Lynne maybe doesnt agree with everything Jamie does, but she still is pro cship. If she wasnt, she wouldnt get money from the cship, she wouldnt follow Lou on instagram, she wouldnt hang out with Jamie and she wouldnt be more worried about JLs daughters than her own daughter living in this mess. Lynne is still not doing anything. Its always the same bs that she supports Britney and is "fighting" Jamie, yet why she never filed asking the cship to end? Why she still hangs out with Jamie like a happy healthy family? Why she doesnt call Jamie out publicly? 

Some people pointed out that Lynne is a victim of abuse. I get that, but why did she write on her book about that and then called the cship an Impossible dream and said Jamie was the right choice bc hes tougher and she would give in a lot? How did she think hed be good for Britney when she knows they never had a good relationship and he was abusive to her? Why would be any different for Britney being his conservatee? Why did she think it was ok for Britney to work right after being placed under a cship? She didnt do anything for 11 years and things arent any different yet. 

Its quite interesting that the focus is yet again on her work. I dont doubt that Lynne is pretending once again that she wants Jamie out as if this is the only problem with the cship and once hes gone, Britney can work again and people wont ***** about FreeBritney anymore. 

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

U said it all, the family is toxic and dysfunctional. They all hang out with Jamie and are used to his abusive ways. Britney is the one he doesnt get along with and shes the one being punished time and time again bc of that. I bet that everytime she complains about him, people say "its just his way, but he loves u and wants the best for u". Remember Brett saying smt like "true love"? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: and bc no one is really by Britneys side telling her that yes, Jamie is abusive and she shouldnt put with with his **** just bc hes her father, in the end she probably thinks she has to see her dad or forgive him bc hes her father. This is why I wont support Britney the brand anymore If Britney is ok with the cship If Jamie gets out. I will still think shes manipulated and thinks like that bc no one arounds her questions the cship and supports her when she tries to fight. Gaslighting at best. 

It does make sense that they are trying to push that Jamie is the only problem and If hes gone, FreeBritney supporters can rest. I think Lynne maybe doesnt agree with everything Jamie does, but she still is pro cship. If she wasnt, she wouldnt get money from the cship, she wouldnt follow Lou on instagram, she wouldnt hang out with Jamie and she wouldnt be more worried about JLs daughters than her own daughter living in this mess. Lynne is still not doing anything. Its always the same bs that she supports Britney and is "fighting" Jamie, yet why she never filed asking the cship to end? Why she still hangs out with Jamie like a happy healthy family? Why she doesnt call Jamie out publicly? 

Some people pointed out that Lynne is a victim of abuse. I get that, but why did she write on her book about that and then called the cship an Impossible dream and said Jamie was the right choice bc hes tougher and she would give in a lot? How did she think hed be good for Britney when she knows they never had a good relationship and he was abusive to her? Why would be any different for Britney being his conservatee? Why did she think it was ok for Britney to work right after being placed under a cship? She didnt do anything for 11 years and things arent any different yet. 

Its quite interesting that the focus is yet again on her work. I dont doubt that Lynne is pretending once again that she wants Jamie out as if this is the only problem with the cship and once hes gone, Britney can work again and people wont ***** about FreeBritney anymore. 

Lynne wants the c-ship to end, but it can't happen overnight. They first need to remove Jamie who is fighting to keep it intact. Once he's gone I think they will end things. Also we've heard that Lynne wants her to get help for when the c-ship ends so she's not thrown out into the world right away alone. It's smart and Lynne wants the right thing. Jamie just wants to hold on to her millions. Britney has ALWAYS taken care of her mother and probably always will. She loves her mother.

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Lynne wants the c-ship to end, but it can't happen overnight. They first need to remove Jamie who is fighting to keep it intact. Once he's gone I think they will end things. Also we've heard that Lynne wants her to get help for when the c-ship ends so she's not thrown out into the world right away alone. It's smart and Lynne wants the right thing. Jamie just wants to hold on to her millions. Britney has ALWAYS taken care of her mother and probably always will. She loves her mother.

And why isnt Lynne doing anything? And why is lynne still getting money from the cship? Why does she still hang out with Jamie? Why does she still follow Lou on Instagram? And didnt she do anything before Freebritney? And doesnt she call Jamie out on the media or at least defend Britney from all the trolls? She defended JL for much less.

Yeah, Britney was very close to Lynne until 2006/2007. They werent speaking for months in 2007 and Britney blamed her for siding with Jamie, Larry and Kevin for sending her to rehab, among other things. It seemed Britney didnt want anything to do with Jamie and Lynne then. Interesting enough, months after they all went behind Britneys back to put her under this ****ty cship.

Also, Britney loved her mom, but anyone close to Britney in her prime (like Justin, his friend, etc) could see Britney was pretty much alone on the road and working. Since she was 15, Lynne has been neglecting her and putting JL first. Jamie seems a ******* nightmare, maybe thats why Britney loved her mom, but it doesnt mean she was a good mom anyway. 

13 hours ago, Bundy said:

Keep in mind, the deal for that book was brokered by Lou M. Taylor.

I've always assumed Lou had a very heavy hand in its content.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

I always wondered how Britney felt about that book being published. 

Britney was raging over it during the summer of 2007.

It was one of the reasons that she stopped talking to Lynne during that summer.

X17 used to have a story posted on their site with a video where they actually asked Lynne about her book when the news broke that she was writing it (around July 2007).

Unfortunately, so much of this stuff has now disappeared off of the Internet.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

X17 used to have a story posted on their site with a video where they actually asked Lynne about her book when the news broke that she was writing it (around July 2007).

I remember this, there were pictures of Britney talking to Lynne outside of Juno Lou Trailer in Zoey 101 set. There were even videos, britney was very exaltated,  my memory serves me wrong but didnt she gave Lynne somekind of restraining order?  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This was so ****ed up. Imagine you're going through the toughest times of your life and your mother deciding to publish a book about how hard it was for her to raise you and deal with your crap 

And after all this they're are still pretending to care :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 1
  • Like 1