Britney Spears doesn't feel like her father "respects her wishes" in conservatorship, haven't spoken in over a year: report

8 hours ago, Jaime45x said:

I remember this, there were pictures of Britney talking to Lynne outside of Juno Lou Trailer in Zoey 101 set. There were even videos, britney was very exaltated,  my memory serves me wrong but didnt she gave Lynne somekind of restraining order?  

8 hours ago, jordeezy said:

That was the rumor but Lynne claimed it was just a letter

I don't think the "restraining order" was related to the book. The book came later in the summer.

June 28, 2007

Britney shows up to the set of Zoey 101 to serve her mom with a restraining order. However, "TMZ reports it’s an out-of-state lawyer that “asks Lynne to stay away from the children if she is taking any medications that would impair her ability to be around them.”

[Link now broken] https://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/06/28/britney-spears-mom-restraining-order/

One day later...

June 29, 2007

"Britney Spears feels totally betrayed by her mom, her soon-to-be ex husband, her former manager and Promises, the rehab facility she called home for nearly a month. In short, she claims she never had a **** or alcohol problem but was railroaded into rehab. Sources tell TMZ that Lynne Spears, Kevin Federline and then-manager Larry Rudolph all pressured Britney to check herself in. We're told Spears acknowledged having emotional problems after her second child was born, but strongly maintained she did not have a **** or alcohol problem.

...Federline threatened to go public by going to court to wrestle custody from her if she didn't go to rehab. Sources say Spears could not withstand the pressure from her mom, Federline and Rudolph, and checked into Promises last February 20.

We're told eventually the professionals believed Spears suffered from post-partum depression, made worse because she stopped taking Prozac. She was also emotionally crumbling because of a messy divorce and intense media scrutiny.

We're told it took several days to get an answer. Only two reports were sent to Britney's rep, both showing no **** or alcohol use whatsoever. Most shocking, the first report was dated March 7, 15 days after Britney checked in.

Sources say one of Britney's reps then called the facility and asked for any evidence of a dirty test, but she was told there was nothing in the file. The question -- if the first test was taken more than two weeks after Britney checked in, how could they treat her if they didn't know the problem?

Britney fired Rudolph and has now drawn a line in the sand with her mom. As for Federline, we're told he's threatened to go to court and question Britney's fitness as a mom every time there's a disagreement. Spears, who is extremely protective, does not want to expose her kids to a public battle, so she's caved on many of his demands.

We're told Britney's legal team has repeatedly asked to have a "private" judge handle disputes in a private office (that's the M.O. of her divorce lawyer, Laura Wasser, in celeb divorce cases), away from the cameras, but Federline has insisted that everything be handled at the L.A. County Courthouse, where the media could record their comings and goings."

https://www.tmz.com/2007/06/29/britney-claims-her-rehab-was-bogus/

EDIT:

Rumours of the book came later in the fall of 2007.

Oct 29, 2007

"We asked Lynne Spears about the supposed tell-all for which she reportedly has a book deal and she told us it's not true! We spoke to Britney's pal Sam Lutfi later (off camera) and he told us Lynne does in fact have a deal with a Christian imprint, but for a book based on her spiritual journals that will have NOTHING to do with spilling any beans about her daughter's private life!"

[Link now broken] https://x17video.com/celebrity_video/lynne_spears/exclusive_lynne_spears.php

On 11/12/2020 at 3:32 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Keep in mind, the deal for that book was brokered by Lou M. Taylor.

I've always assumed Lou had a very heavy hand in its content.

What do u mean? That Lynne didnt feel that way? She still allowed to be published tho. I bet she read it before being published. 

36 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't think the "restraining order" was related to the book. The book came later in the summer.

June 28, 2007

Britney shows up to the set of Zoey 101 to serve her mom with a restraining order. However, "TMZ reports it’s an out-of-state lawyer that “asks Lynne to stay away from the children if she is taking any medications that would impair her ability to be around them.”

[Link now broken] https://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/06/28/britney-spears-mom-restraining-order/

One day later...

June 29, 2007

"Britney Spears feels totally betrayed by her mom, her soon-to-be ex husband, her former manager and Promises, the rehab facility she called home for nearly a month. In short, she claims she never had a **** or alcohol problem but was railroaded into rehab. Sources tell TMZ that Lynne Spears, Kevin Federline and then-manager Larry Rudolph all pressured Britney to check herself in. We're told Spears acknowledged having emotional problems after her second child was born, but strongly maintained she did not have a **** or alcohol problem.

...Federline threatened to go public by going to court to wrestle custody from her if she didn't go to rehab. Sources say Spears could not withstand the pressure from her mom, Federline and Rudolph, and checked into Promises last February 20.

We're told eventually the professionals believed Spears suffered from post-partum depression, made worse because she stopped taking Prozac. She was also emotionally crumbling because of a messy divorce and intense media scrutiny.

We're told it took several days to get an answer. Only two reports were sent to Britney's rep, both showing no **** or alcohol use whatsoever. Most shocking, the first report was dated March 7, 15 days after Britney checked in.

Sources say one of Britney's reps then called the facility and asked for any evidence of a dirty test, but she was told there was nothing in the file. The question -- if the first test was taken more than two weeks after Britney checked in, how could they treat her if they didn't know the problem?

Britney fired Rudolph and has now drawn a line in the sand with her mom. As for Federline, we're told he's threatened to go to court and question Britney's fitness as a mom every time there's a disagreement. Spears, who is extremely protective, does not want to expose her kids to a public battle, so she's caved on many of his demands.

We're told Britney's legal team has repeatedly asked to have a "private" judge handle disputes in a private office (that's the M.O. of her divorce lawyer, Laura Wasser, in celeb divorce cases), away from the cameras, but Federline has insisted that everything be handled at the L.A. County Courthouse, where the media could record their comings and goings."

https://www.tmz.com/2007/06/29/britney-claims-her-rehab-was-bogus/

EDIT:

Rumours of the book came later in the fall of 2007.

Oct 29, 2007

"We asked Lynne Spears about the supposed tell-all for which she reportedly has a book deal and she told us it's not true! We spoke to Britney's pal Sam Lutfi later (off camera) and he told us Lynne does in fact have a deal with a Christian imprint, but for a book based on her spiritual journals that will have NOTHING to do with spilling any beans about her daughter's private life!"

[Link now broken] https://x17video.com/celebrity_video/lynne_spears/exclusive_lynne_spears.php

They are all trash tbh, but the Kevin thing with the court tho... What a pos! Britney couldnt have married a worst pile of ****. I bet she regrets it everyday and thats why she said "never get married". He has always used the boys as pawns to get what he wants. The saddest thing is they are closer to him now, he has their custody and gets nearly 40k a month to be a ****ty and lazy dad using that money for himself, his wife and other kids. I feel so sorry for Britney. 

25 minutes ago, Bundy said:

What do u mean? That Lynne didnt feel that way? She still allowed to be published tho. I bet she read it before being published. 

I mean that Lynne went along with it, but that Lou had a very heavy hand in "shaping the narrative," particularly in regards to the chapters concerning Britney's hospitalization and Sam Lutfi.

Parts of the book were lifted almost directly from the declaration that Lynne filed against Lutfi in February 2008 in order to obtain a restraining order against him. I had always assumed that Lou wrote that declaration, and that Lynne signed off on it.

Lutfi is by no means a good guy, but they allowed him to be the scapegoat for the conservatorship for YEARS. It's only now becoming apparent to the fanbase and the mainstream media that the conservatorship was never about Lutfi -- it was about having control of the "Britney brand" and manipulating her into constantly working.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I mean that Lynne went along with it, but that Lou had a very heavy hand in "shaping the narrative," particularly in regards to the chapters concerning Britney's hospitalization and Sam Lutfi.

Parts of the book were lifted almost directly from the declaration that Lynne filed against Lutfi in February 2008 in order to obtain a restraining order against him. I had always assumed that Lou wrote that declaration, and that Lynne signed off on it.

Lutfi is by no means a good guy, but they allowed him to be the scapegoat for the conservatorship for YEARS. It's only now becoming apparent to the fanbase and the mainstream media that the conservatorship was never about Lutfi -- it was about having control of the "Britney brand" and manipulating her into constantly working.

But I was talking about the part where she talks about Jamies abusive way, how he never had a good relationship with Britney and so on. Why would Lou be interested in telling this If she was the one who planned the cship with Jamie? If the book got more coverage from media at the time - besides that rumour that people use till this day that Lynne talked about Britney having *** and drinking at 14 - that wouldnt be good for Jamie that just had granted the role of Britneys conservator. What Lynne talked about him in the book wasnt good. 

And I agree about Sam. Hes def shady, but her family/team were worse bc they literally took away her freedom and trapped her for life under a cship. They have legal control over her, thats crazy. Its quite interesting how much Jamie spends to keep Sam quiet and away. They always wanted to make it seem like once Sam was out of her life, she would be ok and look at her life now, being abused left and right by all of them. Barely seeing her kids, isolated and alone. Im glad that each day more people that arent even Britneys fans are seeing how this whole cship mess is shady af and her family is more concerned about controlling her, her estate and her career. 

8 hours ago, Bundy said:

But I was talking about the part where she talks about Jamies abusive way, how he never had a good relationship with Britney and so on. Why would Lou be interested in telling this If she was the one who planned the cship with Jamie? If the book got more coverage from media at the time - besides that rumour that people use till this day that Lynne talked about Britney having *** and drinking at 14 - that wouldnt be good for Jamie that just had granted the role of Britneys conservator. What Lynne talked about him in the book wasnt good. 

And I agree about Sam. Hes def shady, but her family/team were worse bc they literally took away her freedom and trapped her for life under a cship. They have legal control over her, thats crazy. Its quite interesting how much Jamie spends to keep Sam quiet and away. They always wanted to make it seem like once Sam was out of her life, she would be ok and look at her life now, being abused left and right by all of them. Barely seeing her kids, isolated and alone. Im glad that each day more people that arent even Britneys fans are seeing how this whole cship mess is shady af and her family is more concerned about controlling her, her estate and her career. 

I think Lou was playing both sides at the time. She wouldn't have known how successful Jamie was going to be as a conservator, so she was setting up Lynne as "Plan B."

Kinda like she was doing with Lindsay Lohan in 2010...

https://www.x17online.com/2010/08/x17_xclusive_britney_spears_former_handler_n

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think Lou was playing both sides at the time. She wouldn't have known how successful Jamie was going to be as a conservator, so she was setting up Lynne as "Plan B."

So u think she pushed Lynne to write those things just in case Jamie didnt do "well" as a conservator. That would make sense.

Ive seen parts of this story on the videos that cover Britneys cship. On that deep dive one, they even included a video of Lindsays father totally bashing Lou and Larry that Ive never seen before. 

6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I remember this.  And I remember thinking c-ships were going to be a new way to handle troubled artists (or rather the money/brand).

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Bundy said:

So u think she pushed Lynne to write those things just in case Jamie didnt do "well" as a conservator. That would make sense.

Ive seen parts of this story on the videos that cover Britneys cship. On that deep dive one, they even included a video of Lindsays father totally bashing Lou and Larry that Ive never seen before. 

I've never seen the video of Lindsay's father.

Shoot me the link if you ever come across it?

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've never seen the video of Lindsay's father.

Shoot me the link if you ever come across it?

11:42 

But there are other quotes from Lindsays dad at 10:56 

This doc is quite good, they cover a lot of things. If u have the time, watch it! This is part 3. 

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

11:42 

But there are other quotes from Lindsays dad at 10:56 

This doc is quite good, they cover a lot of things. If u have the time, watch it! This is part 3. 

There's another research mistake at 8:50.

Lou was actually plotting a show WITH Dr. Phil.

The invites to Kevin's family showed up on eBay later on.

50 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This is so good!

Around the 4:15 mark is a research mistake.

Lou represented Lynne and Jamie Lynn far earlier than what this doc alleges.

When did u think she start representing both Lynne and JL? 

Did u watch the whole thing yet? 

43 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I didnt know she was plotting a show with Dr Phill, wtf? 

What do u mean with the invites to Kevins family? I never heard that before. 

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

When did u think she start representing both Lynne and JL? 

Did u watch the whole thing yet? 

Lou was already in their lives by 2006.

From my own personal timeline:

Aug 5, 2006

Lou M. Taylor, the President of Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group, is by now representing Jamie Lynn Spears. Jamie Lynn appears at the time in the TV show "Zoey 101."

Lou says, "I am a strong woman, I am a boss, I am a woman in a man's business, I am married to a Godly man and Pastor, I am a submissive wife."

https://www.drewmarshall.ca/listen2006.html

According to Taylor's current bio, "I focus on making a difference in our business by operating a life management model that includes a cohesive working relationship with each member of a client’s team to ensure maximum professional support and counsel."

https://www.tristarse.com/loutaylor/loutaylor_lou.asp

I haven't watched the full doc yet. I'm slowly making my way through Part 3.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Lou was already in their lives by 2006.

From my own personal timeline:

Aug 5, 2006

Lou M. Taylor, the President of Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group, is by now representing Jamie Lynn Spears. Jamie Lynn appears at the time in the TV show "Zoey 101."

Lou says, "I am a strong woman, I am a boss, I am a woman in a man's business, I am married to a Godly man and Pastor, I am a submissive wife."

https://www.drewmarshall.ca/listen2006.html

According to Taylor's current bio, "I focus on making a difference in our business by operating a life management model that includes a cohesive working relationship with each member of a client’s team to ensure maximum professional support and counsel."

https://www.tristarse.com/loutaylor/loutaylor_lou.asp

I haven't watched the full doc yet. I'm slowly making my way through Part 3.

Submissive wife? Okay then, quit your job and into the kitchen where a submissive wife belongs. 

Can't believe that statement of hers :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But I clearly remember Lou talking about how dr Phil shouldnt have spoken to the media and that Britneys family felt let down in some way. I also assumed Britney never wanted to take part in it.