Britney Spears readies new single "Swimming in the Stars"

Wtf another outtake from the original Glory photoshoot and a ******* new song????!! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: I am deceased, i need to see it in HQ now.

I am so mad that they have done this amazing photoshoot that would be her best album photoshoot to date (look at Glory 2020 already snatching the spot for her best album cover) and they decided to scrap it because James is scared it would create a controversy with the cship. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: 
i mean look at where it has taken you now, Colon Spears. You’re losing your battle anyway regardless :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red::walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:

• Love 4
  • Like 5
9 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

NOT BUYING IT. Her father MAKES THE MONEY OFF OF THESE. Not Britney. 

She is refusing to work, stop giving money to the people keeping her in a c-ship. They are doing this because she won't work. If you're a true Britney fan you won't buy this.

even if people wanted to buy it, isn't this gonna be available only as a giveaway? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I'm still confused, where do they say it's gonna be for sale?

• Like 3