Britney Spears readies new single "Swimming in the Stars"

You idiots do know that they're releasing this for money rite? You think Britney willingly wanted to release an unheard single? Britney is refusing to work, what's the quickest to make a few bucks? Release scrapped singles, when it leaks you can download it for free and you won't be contributing to Jaime's gravy train. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Like 2
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this makes this her longest era ever? 2016-2020?

The real question here is... wheres Apple Pie? 🍎 🍎 

First of all I can’t believe they had all these pictures and ended putting a screenshot on the cover lol. Second, boycott the Britney brand until Britney has her rights back! Let’s wait for it to

Posted Images

Odd timing imo. Tranter just got out, Lou just got out, Britney scored a person to be in the C-ship as she requested, we just learnt she was or is recording an album and NOW they come with an unreleased Glory track?

Might it be a hint of Britney gping back into the studio soon? Probably not but the timing still is odd....

Anyway, curipus as to what track sound like. Hoping for Slumber Party and Just Luv Me vibes rather than What You Need vibes...

Also...DAMN AT THAT COVER. THEY MESSED UP THE ORIGINAL ALBUM COVER PRETTY BADLY!!!

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, davidspears said:

I will be purchasing, i'm not boycotting my favourite artist for nothing.

Britney will never get 100% of any record she sells anyway, infact she makes next to nothing on music.

I make my decision on whether I want it, not because of who's pocket it's going into.

Ur not worth of me getting WP.

I have some kind words for ur ***.

Keep on supporting James Spears and let Britney suffer. I hope u feel proud of yourself.