Britney Spears readies new single "Swimming in the Stars"

Odd timing imo. Tranter just got out, Lou just got out, Britney scored a person to be in the C-ship as she requested, we just learnt she was or is recording an album and NOW they come with an unreleased Glory track?

Might it be a hint of Britney gping back into the studio soon? Probably not but the timing still is odd....

Anyway, curipus as to what track sound like. Hoping for Slumber Party and Just Luv Me vibes rather than What You Need vibes...

Also...DAMN AT THAT COVER. THEY MESSED UP THE ORIGINAL ALBUM COVER PRETTY BADLY!!!

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, davidspears said:

I will be purchasing, i'm not boycotting my favourite artist for nothing.

Britney will never get 100% of any record she sells anyway, infact she makes next to nothing on music.

I make my decision on whether I want it, not because of who's pocket it's going into.

Ur not worth of me getting WP.

I have some kind words for ur ***.

Keep on supporting James Spears and let Britney suffer. I hope u feel proud of yourself.

5 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Might it be a hint of Britney gping back into the studio soon? Probably not but the timing still is odd....

Rumour is she’s been in studio, very good source  (one who told me about Mood Ring, My only wish and hinted at a glory unreleased) said she’s been in works with the one and only Max Martin playing around but don’t quote me on it...

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2