Britney Spears readies new single "Swimming in the Stars"

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this makes this her longest era ever? 2016-2020?

The real question here is... wheres Apple Pie? 🍎 🍎 

First of all I can’t believe they had all these pictures and ended putting a screenshot on the cover lol. Second, boycott the Britney brand until Britney has her rights back! Let’s wait for it to

Posted Images

Ok. There is a published track registered around the same time as Glory, written by Matthew Koma called...you guessed it, "Swimming with the Stars"!!! Also, we know for a fact Britney worked with him doing the Glory era. It was written with Dan Brook & Alexei Misoul. I'm hear for new music without supporting the Britney brand so let's MP3 download the hell out of this :P 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+
8 minutes ago, itsrichii***** said:

Ok. There is a published track registered around the same time as Glory, written by Matthew Koma called...you guessed it, "Swimming with the Stars"!!! Also, we know for a fact Britney worked with him doing the Glory era. It was written with Dan Brook & Alexei Misoul. I'm hear for new music without supporting the Britney brand so let's MP3 download the hell out of this :P 

Isn't that Hilary Duff's husband? He's made some great pop songs over the years. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Though, he has a very specific sound, and Swimming in the Stars does not scream Matthew Koma to me. Interesting... :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

19 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

But it's still on the album, though. Swimming in the Stars isn't. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

You're right somehow, of course but personally, I distinguish between officially released tracks as part of the initial release of an album and international bonus tracks taken from re-releases. I'd say that "Before The Goodbye" somehow got the "Mood Ring" treatment before the releases of the remixes. 

I still don't get it why her team treats intended lead singles like that. Thus, it wouldn't surprise me to not see a former lead single/intended single not making the album's standard version. 

• Love 2

you all thinking it is cool and you feel better when you boycot

but...if i was the star i would still like my music to chart

i bet there are ways that Britney could take charge of this situation as well i think if i was the coserved star i would think it is still my money, my pride and my circulation to say the least

the fact that Britney is managed now (plus i believe justice will be served) doesn't mean we have to make Briney poor

believe me we really don't know whether Britney wants boycot or not !!!

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, popmusicstan said:

Apparently it's "very EDM, it sounds like ZEDD feat Britney kinda of thing, but it's really good vocally, it's kinda ethereal"

I need receiptsssss. I'm struggling to come to terms that it will be released today. Ha!

24 minutes ago, britrey said:

But why are still on Page 5 for this thread? Where is the #BritneyARMY?

I'ts obviously very mixed emotions (well for myself anyway). Could cry at the thought of a new song... however with everything going on... don't want to support the 'brand'.

As soon as Jamie's gone... i'll feel guilt-free ha!

michelle obama oops GIF by Obama

reality is if everyone boycotted Britney's products 100% she will go bankrupt

plus, i have heard buzz that there is a way how Britney can get money back from her poor handlers. court and system has ways how justice can be done for her. NB! it has done before...

Some people talking about boycotting as if it worked lo The artists today barely make a good profit with the streams, mainly Britney who is weak in this branch. It's not like she's an Ariana or Taylor who makes 7 million a day just on Spotify. For example, Mood Ring must not have generated even $ 1 million for Britney / RCA

7 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I need receiptsssss. I'm struggling to come to terms that it will be released today. Ha!

I'ts obviously very mixed emotions (well for myself anyway). Could cry at the thought of a new song... however with everything going on... don't want to support the 'brand'.

As soon as Jamie's gone... i'll feel guilt-free ha!

michelle obama oops GIF by Obama

It's said by insider on atrl.. He also said he doesn't think it's coming today. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
21 minutes ago, Mainshow said:

You're right somehow, of course but personally, I distinguish between officially released tracks as part of the initial release of an album and international bonus tracks taken from re-releases. I'd say that "Before The Goodbye" somehow got the "Mood Ring" treatment before the releases of the remixes. 

I still don't get it why her team treats intended lead singles like that. Thus, it wouldn't surprise me to not see a former lead single/intended single not making the album's standard version. 

Ah, that makes sense. Tbh, I didn't even realize that it was a bonus track, let alone an international one. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 1