Britney Spears readies new single "Swimming in the Stars"

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this makes this her longest era ever? 2016-2020?

The real question here is... wheres Apple Pie? 🍎 🍎 

First of all I can’t believe they had all these pictures and ended putting a screenshot on the cover lol. Second, boycott the Britney brand until Britney has her rights back! Let’s wait for it to

Posted Images

Ok. There is a published track registered around the same time as Glory, written by Matthew Koma called...you guessed it, "Swimming with the Stars"!!! Also, we know for a fact Britney worked with him doing the Glory era. It was written with Dan Brook & Alexei Misoul. I'm hear for new music without supporting the Britney brand so let's MP3 download the hell out of this :P 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Mainshow said:

"Before The Goodbye" says hi.

But it's still on the album, though. Swimming in the Stars isn't. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

8 minutes ago, itsrichii***** said:

Ok. There is a published track registered around the same time as Glory, written by Matthew Koma called...you guessed it, "Swimming with the Stars"!!! Also, we know for a fact Britney worked with him doing the Glory era. It was written with Dan Brook & Alexei Misoul. I'm hear for new music without supporting the Britney brand so let's MP3 download the hell out of this :P 

Isn't that Hilary Duff's husband? He's made some great pop songs over the years. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Though, he has a very specific sound, and Swimming in the Stars does not scream Matthew Koma to me. Interesting... :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

19 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

But it's still on the album, though. Swimming in the Stars isn't. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

You're right somehow, of course but personally, I distinguish between officially released tracks as part of the initial release of an album and international bonus tracks taken from re-releases. I'd say that "Before The Goodbye" somehow got the "Mood Ring" treatment before the releases of the remixes. 

I still don't get it why her team treats intended lead singles like that. Thus, it wouldn't surprise me to not see a former lead single/intended single not making the album's standard version. 

• Love 2

you all thinking it is cool and you feel better when you boycot

but...if i was the star i would still like my music to chart

i bet there are ways that Britney could take charge of this situation as well i think if i was the coserved star i would think it is still my money, my pride and my circulation to say the least

the fact that Britney is managed now (plus i believe justice will be served) doesn't mean we have to make Briney poor

believe me we really don't know whether Britney wants boycot or not !!!

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, popmusicstan said:

Apparently it's "very EDM, it sounds like ZEDD feat Britney kinda of thing, but it's really good vocally, it's kinda ethereal"

I need receiptsssss. I'm struggling to come to terms that it will be released today. Ha!

24 minutes ago, britrey said:

But why are still on Page 5 for this thread? Where is the #BritneyARMY?

I'ts obviously very mixed emotions (well for myself anyway). Could cry at the thought of a new song... however with everything going on... don't want to support the 'brand'.

As soon as Jamie's gone... i'll feel guilt-free ha!

michelle obama oops GIF by Obama

Some people talking about boycotting as if it worked lo The artists today barely make a good profit with the streams, mainly Britney who is weak in this branch. It's not like she's an Ariana or Taylor who makes 7 million a day just on Spotify. For example, Mood Ring must not have generated even $ 1 million for Britney / RCA

7 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I need receiptsssss. I'm struggling to come to terms that it will be released today. Ha!

I'ts obviously very mixed emotions (well for myself anyway). Could cry at the thought of a new song... however with everything going on... don't want to support the 'brand'.

As soon as Jamie's gone... i'll feel guilt-free ha!

michelle obama oops GIF by Obama

It's said by insider on atrl.. He also said he doesn't think it's coming today. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Mainshow said:

You're right somehow, of course but personally, I distinguish between officially released tracks as part of the initial release of an album and international bonus tracks taken from re-releases. I'd say that "Before The Goodbye" somehow got the "Mood Ring" treatment before the releases of the remixes. 

I still don't get it why her team treats intended lead singles like that. Thus, it wouldn't surprise me to not see a former lead single/intended single not making the album's standard version. 

Ah, that makes sense. Tbh, I didn't even realize that it was a bonus track, let alone an international one. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 1