Dear Jamie Spears: (RE: New Court Docs)

Scrappy

4 hours ago, MM0219 said:

I think it is getting to the point where Britney will have to file a declaration about the years of abuse and detriment she has suffered as a result of Jamie being involved in this conservatorship. 

I agree. 

I don't think she should have to but I'm worried that if she dosent tell Judge Penny how she truly feels herself soon, Jamie could stay on at least as co-conservator.

But then there's the issue that she apparently hasn't the legal capacity to file any declaration :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LLuvia said:

The funny thing is that Jive pushed her father away publicly.
Bryan had a job thanks to being Britney's brother

I cringed so much when Bryan said he also helped the family financially bc he moved to NY to work in 2000. By 2000 Britney was already a global superstar, was already rich, built a mansion for her mom and Bryan was living in her freaking apartment! If a hillbilly like him got a job in NY at 23 years old I bet it was bc hes a Spears. They always loved to live off Britney, but then discredit and belittle her and even try to say as if Britney didnt help them all the time and like that. They are so ungrateful and jealous of her success. 

2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Exactly and then approves $500 k for Lou and then filed to hire lawyers with Britney’s money to fight against her! On top of that Jamie’s side mentioned the heavyweight Costs hiring litigation for Britney but it’s okay if he does! So sad his daughter wants him out and he won’t respect her wishes!

Its no problem for Jamie If the money is going to anyone but Britney. Britney lives with 12k a year, shes always with the same shorts ffs. Everyone (including Kevin) gets more from her money than her. Last year the cship paid 90k to a Serenity house reform. Its really sad that she wants him out but he refuses bc he thinks he has smt to do with her money, career and success. Its even worse that they never got along but he still doesnt care what hes doing to her mentally. He doesnt care about her at all. Its all about him and his ego and hunger for control. He was always a mess and a failure at everything he did, I bet this "job" gives him validation. Its the only stable "job" he had and he must feel powerful handling all her money and career and getting to hang out with big shots that wouldnt give a damn about him If he wasnt Britneys dad and conservator. Its all about him and I think it has been since the beginning of the cship. Im sorry but this is just not love. 

9 hours ago, Scrappy said:

(Edit:  Response to this: https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/08/britney-spears-dad-jamie-makes-case-remain-co-conservator-estate/)

Please, for the love of God and his angels, for every woman who has suffered or struggled, for everything good and logical, stop. Just stop.

Stop taking credit for Britney’s successes:

- You didn’t go on diets or eat healthy for years to lose weight and maintain a healthy figure - BRITNEY did.

- You didn’t post exercise videos and train for the past several decades to be the envy of fitness gurus everywhere: Britney did.  

- You didn’t headline stadiums, go on tours, or stand on stage each night and perform for hours: Britney did. 

- YOU didn’t make MORE THAN 60 million dollars in revenue, pay the way of staff, trainers, dancers, merchandisers, family, etc... and all the other people involved in her businesses, BRITNEY did!

- You’re not the one providing for her kids, for her ex, and his family:Britney is!

Thank you though: for supporting her through her dark days and toughest struggles. For loving her despite the hardships. That’s the job of a father: to support and love their child, until they can stand on their own, and even after.  To watch them as they grow in to a competent, self-sufficient adult. 

But for the love of everything holy, stop, JUST STOP, taking credit for everything BRITNEY has done. Stop belittling her existence in your attempt to justify yourself. There would be no Britney Spears, without BRITNEY SPEARS.  She, and she alone, was the one who turned her life around.  If she wasn’t there, you wouldn’t be a conservator of anything.  You would have no daughter! Please, acknowledge she exists: give her credit for her efforts, and stop piggybacking off HER successes. 

Thank you!

Signed: A woman who has had enough of the patriarchal hero narrative that undermines Britney’s existence

P.S. I’m sorry guys: I just can’t take it anymore.  If I have to hear him gloat one more time in court, like he’s the reason she’s a star, I will lose my ever loving mind. My own father, for all of his own faults, would never, EVER, try to take credit for my successes. He always says to folks, “My daughter has done this (or that)!” proudly. I wish with all my heart that Britney had a dad who stood up in court and praised his daughter and made her feel like a successful human being. I can’t imagine what it’s like to have to be cut so many times in public by your own dad. It makes me appreciate my dad so much more. But it also kills me to think that Britney doesn’t have that. ... I needed to get this out. Thank you for giving me the space to do so. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Preach.

And on top of everything, he was getting paid to do that, so he is no hero at all.

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

I cringed so much when Bryan said he also helped the family financially bc he moved to NY to work in 2000. By 2000 Britney was already a global superstar, was already rich, built a mansion for her mom and Bryan was living in her freaking apartment! If a hillbilly like him got a job in NY at 23 years old I bet it was bc hes a Spears. They always loved to live off Britney, but then discredit and belittle her and even try to say as if Britney didnt help them all the time and like that. They are so ungrateful and jealous of her success. 

Yeah honestly I keep forgetting about him and have no real idea what he even looks like. 

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

And the fact she earned 64 and 58 millions in 2009 and 2011 alone :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

It honestly just doesn’t add up.  I think Lou cut and ran with the majority of Britney’s fortune.  Notice how they were asking questions about the finances and suddenly she’s off and running?  Since Jamie isn’t smart, he will be left holding the empty purse strings because I’m sure he let her run without checking why first.

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

It honestly just doesn’t add up.  I think Lou cut and ran with the majority of Britney’s fortune.  Notice how they were asking questions about the finances and suddenly she’s off and running?  Since Jamie isn’t smart, he will be left holding the empty purse strings because I’m sure he let her run without checking why first.

It really doesnt make any sense. Sadly they must have spent a lot of her money already. She had over 100 millions in 2002.

After the cship was put in place, from what Forbes reported she earned at least 276,5m counting only the years of 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016.

I dont know if its accurate but it seems she could have earned 10 million in 2010 as well. What she must have made in 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 no one exactly knows tho.

So how the years go by after she worked quite a lot in the past 10 years and her fortune keeps decreasing when she lives with 12k a year? She doesnt live like a Kardashian, far from that. So wheres all that money besides the 1m she spends every year bc of the cship?  

• Super Mods
On 11/8/2020 at 7:38 AM, zenden said:

why he wants to be in control so bad? i just do not understand. It is not his money. And she has all rights to decide if she wants him out and corporate fiduciary manage her assets. Bc even under cship she seems like the only of the whole family has sane thought in her mind. Like why to overspend to 2 conservators then it can be only 1.  I still think underage ppl like her dad should be checked be4 being conservators at first place.   Also he has restraining order against her kids. I mean that else do court needs to remove him. God arent he tired of spending Britneys money and keep saying it is in her best interest:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

And that Lou death threats excuse made me laugh so hard...yes like it is the only reason she quit:checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

Tiger parenting. Parents always assume they are helping but they are not. I think part of him believes Britney can survive on her own or not get manipulated by outside forces. This is a parents wish come true to have control over their child like this. My parents are just like this and thank god they haven’t discovered about cship or else I would be in one. 

Archived