Dear Jamie Spears: (RE: New Court Docs)

Scrappy

(Edit:  Response to this: https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/08/britney-spears-dad-jamie-makes-case-remain-co-conservator-estate/)

Please, for the love of God and his angels, for every woman who has suffered or struggled, for everything good and logical, stop. Just stop.

Stop taking credit for Britney’s successes:

- You didn’t go on diets or eat healthy for years to lose weight and maintain a healthy figure - BRITNEY did.

- You didn’t post exercise videos and train for the past several decades to be the envy of fitness gurus everywhere: Britney did.  

- You didn’t headline stadiums, go on tours, or stand on stage each night and perform for hours: Britney did. 

- YOU didn’t make MORE THAN 60 million dollars in revenue, pay the way of staff, trainers, dancers, merchandisers, family, etc... and all the other people involved in her businesses, BRITNEY did!

- You’re not the one providing for her kids, for her ex, and his family:Britney is!

Thank you though: for supporting her through her dark days and toughest struggles. For loving her despite the hardships. That’s the job of a father: to support and love their child, until they can stand on their own, and even after.  To watch them as they grow in to a competent, self-sufficient adult. 

But for the love of everything holy, stop, JUST STOP, taking credit for everything BRITNEY has done. Stop belittling her existence in your attempt to justify yourself. There would be no Britney Spears, without BRITNEY SPEARS.  She, and she alone, was the one who turned her life around.  If she wasn’t there, you wouldn’t be a conservator of anything.  You would have no daughter! Please, acknowledge she exists: give her credit for her efforts, and stop piggybacking off HER successes. 

Thank you!

Signed: A woman who has had enough of the patriarchal hero narrative that undermines Britney’s existence

P.S. I’m sorry guys: I just can’t take it anymore.  If I have to hear him gloat one more time in court, like he’s the reason she’s a star, I will lose my ever loving mind. My own father, for all of his own faults, would never, EVER, try to take credit for my successes. He always says to folks, “My daughter has done this (or that)!” proudly. I wish with all my heart that Britney had a dad who stood up in court and praised his daughter and made her feel like a successful human being. I can’t imagine what it’s like to have to be cut so many times in public by your own dad. It makes me appreciate my dad so much more. But it also kills me to think that Britney doesn’t have that. ... I needed to get this out. Thank you for giving me the space to do so. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

SAY IT QUEEN :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Thank you. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Side Note: I should have said this is in response to this: but I couldn’t find the actual docs ... https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/08/britney-spears-dad-jamie-makes-case-remain-co-conservator-estate/

Also, is it me or does $60million seem kinda low for everything she’s done? You’d almost think some folks were being overpaid and bleeding the estate.  I dunno, maybe all them unnecessary lawyers? :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

TMZ spinning in Jamie's favour again. What a saviour he is! :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I think it is getting to the point where Britney will have to file a declaration about the years of abuse and detriment she has suffered as a result of Jamie being involved in this conservatorship. 

Jamie treats her as a business. Nothing more. He didn't even have the common decency to inform her of the new business manager. Fair enough, as conservator of her estate he may not need to inform Britney (or Ingham) but it's his ******* DAUGHTER. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: Where is the respect that she deserves?

It's clear there is little to no communication between Britney and Jamie, and that's not good for a "hybrid business model conservatorship" as Andrew Wallet once described it. 

57 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

TMZ spinning in Jamie's favour again. What a saviour he is! :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I think it is getting to the point where Britney will have to file a declaration about the years of abuse and detriment she has suffered as a result of Jamie being involved in this conservatorship. 

Jamie treats her as a business. Nothing more. He didn't even have the common decency to inform her of the new business manager. Fair enough, as conservator of her estate he may not need to inform Britney (or Ingham) but it's his ******* DAUGHTER. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: Where is the respect that she deserves?

It's clear there is little to no communication between Britney and Jamie, and that's not good for a "hybrid business model conservatorship" as Andrew Wallet once described it. 

Those are excellent points about him seeing her as a business and there being no communication/mutual respect, and I think Sam should capitalize on that:  Jamie isn’t fit to stay on if he is not working for his charge as a conservator isn’t a dictator. I think at some point his thinking shifted and he stopped seeing Britney as a human being like you said.

It’s going to take a while for Britney to heal from this psychological trauma.  Unless he lets go, he’s going to do irreparable harm to his relationship with her.  Children naturally love their parents, so it’s even more devastating when that bond is manipulated.

27 minutes ago, Easy There said:

My God both TMZ and James are pathetic looser.

Death threats? Give me a break ***** was getting them for years. And now she is scared. ******* losers.

Nah fam: she knew the ship was sinking and the pay checks wouldn’t be worth.  She jumped in to a lifeboat full of money and left Jamie to drown. 

Interesting, where are the docs? why does TMZ have them and we don't? We know the answer but oh well, they could at least pretend they aren't on Jamie's payroll :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

I have no words for this man anymore. It feels like talking to a wall. God knows why he needs so much power over her daughter, what is he trying to hide. 

Judge Penny better make the right decision. 

I'm going to post the article so we don't give them any more clicks

Britney Spears might want her father, Jamie Spears, out of the business of managing her conservatorship — but he says there wouldn't be much of a business without him in charge the last 12 years.

Jamie has filed new court docs in Britney’s conservatorship case, firing back at Britney's attorney, Sam Ingham, for recently asking a judge to kick Jamie out of his role as co-conservator of the estate. He makes numerous points for why this would be a bad idea.

For one, Jamie says he's doing everything he's supposed to be doing managing the estate -- and that includes keeping it thriving and bridging the gap on any hiccups that could cost his daughter a fortune, including making sure a biz manager's in place.

Case in point ... Jamie says he has years-long record of managing her business affairs and assets incredibly well, and that he actually pulled her out of significant debt and looming lawsuits when he took over and got the estate to its current status of being worth around $60 million.

Jamie claims that financial ruin was avoided on his watch -- and that there's no substantive reason to ask that he be removed now. As for getting a new business manager in place after Britney's old managing entity, Tristar, recently exited the role ... Jamie says, technically, he and the other folks helping manage the estate aren't obligated to give Ingham any notice.

With that said, he explains why they departed -- which he says wasn't sudden at all, but gracious and well-planned. Basically, Jamie says a person named Lou Taylor -- who was a key player in managing Britney's business affairs -- was getting major death threats.

As such, he and the team started looking for a replacement -- for Taylor's sake -- and found someone they liked in Michael Kane. You’ll recall, this is the guy Ingham mentioned in his docs, complaining that his hiring didn’t give Britney any chance to explore alternatives.

Long story short ... Jamie says Ingham is overstepping his authority, noting the guy is just her court-appointed lawyer and doesn’t serve any conservatorship roles over business affairs. Now we’ll have to wait for a judge to weigh in on things.

I appreciate this post. Even US has got rid of Trump but Britney still have to deal with this ****ty people around her. I can't believe that he says he's doing everything he's supposed to be doing managing the estate. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: he thinks financial ruin was avoided on his watch (omg you're the ruin here) :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: he is a total joke

34 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Oh, Jamie. Did you forget to tell TMZ not to publish this article until tomorrow? 

Ohhhhhh snap!! #EXPOSED! 

Spoiler

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Quick! Screenshot the mess so he can’t run when they sue him for defamation and breach of confidentiality lol How you gonna Say you on TeamBritney and working for her when you’re working to destroy her image??

why he wants to be in control so bad? i just do not understand. It is not his money. And she has all rights to decide if she wants him out and corporate fiduciary manage her assets. Bc even under cship she seems like the only of the whole family has sane thought in her mind. Like why to overspend to 2 conservators then it can be only 1.  I still think underage ppl like her dad should be checked be4 being conservators at first place.   Also he has restraining order against her kids. I mean that else do court needs to remove him. God arent he tired of spending Britneys money and keep saying it is in her best interest:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

And that Lou death threats excuse made me laugh so hard...yes like it is the only reason she quit:checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

1 hour ago, vertovera said:

I appreciate this post. Even US has got rid of Trump but Britney still have to deal with this ****ty people around her. I can't believe that he says he's doing everything he's supposed to be doing managing the estate. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: he thinks financial ruin was avoided on his watch (omg you're the ruin here) :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: he is a total joke

Also isn’t Britney’s net worth only a few million higher than it was 12 years ago lol 

2 hours ago, MM0219 said:

Its exactly that. Both Jamie and Bryan belittle her, they want to descredit her for her success bc they are frustrated ***ist men, they act as if they have smt to do why shes a star in the first place. They feel entitled to her money. They think of her only as Britney Spears, not a family member. They only care about her money. They think the Britney brand is a family business and the cship has been good for the family, who cares about what Britney wants? Its not like its her life and her money anyway! 

I feel so bad for Britney having a dad like that. Imagine having a dad u never really got along with that put u thru all this **** for the past 13 years. And I also feel sorry for her for having siblings and a mom that side with him and did nothing to stop him. Sadly the problem doesnt end with Jamie. 

I just keep thinking If she will ever get rid of him. I hope she has some justice and peace in the near future and I hope she will have a restraining order against him bc hes obsessed with her money and controlling her career, he will never stop. 

3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Also isn’t Britney’s net worth only a few million higher than it was 12 years ago lol 

And the fact she earned 64 and 58 millions in 2009 and 2011 alone :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

9 minutes ago, Bundy said:

And the fact she earned 64 and 58 millions in 2009 and 2011 alone :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Exactly and then approves $500 k for Lou and then filed to hire lawyers with Britney’s money to fight against her! On top of that Jamie’s side mentioned the heavyweight Costs hiring litigation for Britney but it’s okay if he does! So sad his daughter wants him out and he won’t respect her wishes!

Archived