Did anyone know this existed? Britney has 2 classic Christmas songs!

3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Aw that sucks. I think it would've been awesome especially if she recorded a cover of Silent Night.

She always sounded great singing it

I think she did. 

if I’m not mistaken britney recorded three original Christmas songs in 2000 along with a cover of Silent Night. I forget the reasoning why it was cancelled but it was and they only released My Only Wish. This is just one of those rumors that we’ve known about for years and years lmao 

1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

I think she did. 

if I’m not mistaken britney recorded three original Christmas songs in 2000 along with a cover of Silent Night. I forget the reasoning why it was cancelled but it was and they only released My Only Wish. This is just one of those rumors that we’ve known about for years and years lmao 

It would have been cute if they had released a EP to stores atleast with those songs. Even with no promo it would have sold incredible just like anything Britney released back then. I remember Jessica Simpson released a Christmas EP years ago that you could buy at 7/11 :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

On 11/8/2020 at 3:13 AM, Mainshow said:

Releasing "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet A Woman" as a Christmas song is really odd. I hate how they make her voice "vibrate" so much - it sounds utterly fake. 

Besides, what's the point of releasing an exclusive Christmas song in a country whose population consists of >99% of non-Christians!? 

Ur tard. Most of japan has given up buddha for christian religion since the brainwash of white ppl there 

33 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Ur tard. Most of japan has given up buddha for christian religion since the brainwash of white ppl there 

It's not so difficult to google "Japan religion/census" - Less than 2% of the Japanese population identifies as Christians. Period, facts are facts.

• Like 1