Neyde in SNSD/Girls' Generation's Hoot and f(x)'s 4 Walls

IAmJustAKnee

I don't know if I'm allowed to post this here but I not only want to share because I want to share but also this was not quick to make and it's also flopping which I am not having :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Basically for those into K-pop, I made this gif and edit to celebrate the anniversaries of SNSD/Girls'Generation's Hoot and f(x)'s 4 Walls

I don't know if y'all like SNSD/f(x) but I'm tagging y'all in case y'all do dksfjhlakjhf @5HINee @CashmereCat @F.a.u.zish @iAlwaysSingLive @Mexwero @BUWYGF @1stopBopshop @Silhouette @BONO Productions @Leolileinstein @MoonMan @YoungOne @Invitation

@Hooked-On-Knee @Towelney @bas che

Also @Roxxy because I know you like 2nd gen 

I also tweeted for SHINee too!:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, back on topic.

Thank you for doing this! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Hoot is one of my most favorite Girls' Generation singles. It's so underrated but it should be regarded as one of their best alongside Genie. It is POP PERFECTION. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I also love 4 Walls. I got one of my friends into K-Pop through this song when I played it in the car. He couldn't believe he was listening to K-Pop cause it didn't sound cheesy and manufactured and he said it sounded so fresh and classy and I was like WELCOME TO SM ENTERTAINMENT. Subscribe to the complete SM Town package now. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Thank u for tagging me in this boo! I appreciate it. I discovered GG way later on when I was living in China. I literally saw the video for “catch me if you can” at a Karaoke bar for the first time and immediately fell in love with those *****es. I also liiiiiiiiiiiive for Shinee! Key and Minho are my ultimate babes!!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Super Mods

Awww yes, of course I like SNSD. They always bring so much nostalgia for me :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: I remember when SNSD and 2NE1 ruled kpop like no other. Whenever they would debut a new single/album, no other girl group dared debut theirs because they knew very well the awards wouldn't go to them but to either 2ne1 or SNSD :orangu_orangutan_ape: These two groups had the best concerts too and they were like two sides of one coin. SNSD offered that gorgeous well done choreo side, 2ne1 offered that bad girl idgaf side. Love them. I miss the good old days :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Edit: gonna have myself an SNSD marathon now

Edit 2.0: OH MY GOD HOOT HOOT IS 10 YEARS OLD :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:***** I WAS 18 WHEN IT CAME OUT OH MY GOD HOW TIME FLIES :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

On 10/28/2020 at 7:35 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Haven't delved too deep into f(x) just yet, but SNSD are legendary queens! :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: These are awesome! Thanks for sharing! :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: "Hoot" was one of the first SNSD songs I ever heard (alongside "Genie") because Syndra, one of my favorite League of Legends characters, has a reference to "Hoot" in the form of her dance emote:

Loves it!! It's honestly so underrated so happy that it's used!!

On 10/28/2020 at 8:34 PM, Roxxy said:

@IAmJustAKnee did you intentionally use Ariana on Jessica because you know I am Ari AND Jessica? :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Maybe I did hehe. In serious I'm glad it became a coincidence that worked!

On 10/28/2020 at 8:40 PM, Roxxy said:

Anyway, back on topic.

Thank you for doing this! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Hoot is one of my most favorite Girls' Generation singles. It's so underrated but it should be regarded as one of their best alongside Genie. It is POP PERFECTION. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I also love 4 Walls. I got one of my friends into K-Pop through this song when I played it in the car. He couldn't believe he was listening to K-Pop cause it didn't sound cheesy and manufactured and he said it sounded so fresh and classy and I was like WELCOME TO SM ENTERTAINMENT. Subscribe to the complete SM Town package now. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I know like I said it's so underrated imo! I don't understand why because there's something about that I'm obsessed with. It's so classic and the chorus is catchy as hell, literally the whole song and concept is amazing and a bop! And 4 Walls, no need to say you already know another classic!

On 10/28/2020 at 10:14 PM, 1stopBopshop said:

It was the 4 Walls Neyde edit that did for me... :uknowit_yes_Yas_point_lol_giggle_haha_hehe_point:

f(x) were one of the only kpop groups that released full length albums worth listening through the whole way. That whole era(and the Dimension 4 tour) were legendary ,my favorite track: 

Yess!!!! Literally such a great album all throughout!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 12:59 AM, bas che said:

I’m here for SHINee

On 10/29/2020 at 1:26 AM, Mexwero said:

Thank u for tagging me in this boo! I appreciate it. I discovered GG way later on when I was living in China. I literally saw the video for “catch me if you can” at a Karaoke bar for the first time and immediately fell in love with those *****es. I also liiiiiiiiiiiive for Shinee! Key and Minho are my ultimate babes!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Yes I love them!!! Also Taemin's new album :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Archived