New Leaked Britney Messages! [Updated Again]

JunoLouSpears

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Bundy said:

Yeah I said the texts op shared were a joke bc Billy didnt share those, but ure right, he could have shared if it didnt have the Lou's piss part  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You know, nothing surprises me when it comes to Billy Now, or anyone involved with her family or team. It is so strange to begin with. I did thought that Billy was making it out to be BRITNEY joking about ”conspiracy theorists” through writing about the piss and that. As if to say ”haha, they think Lou is the illuminati”. And of course, that Billy or Someone catfishing him wanted to make it look like Britney laughed about people being ”worried” and talking about Lou and her father. 

14 hours ago, Newrie said:

You know, nothing surprises me when it comes to Billy Now, or anyone involved with her family or team. It is so strange to begin with. I did thought that Billy was making it out to be BRITNEY joking about ”conspiracy theorists” through writing about the piss and that. As if to say ”haha, they think Lou is the illuminati”. And of course, that Billy or Someone catfishing him wanted to make it look like Britney laughed about people being ”worried” and talking about Lou and her father. 

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Archived