New Leaked Britney Messages! [Updated Again]

JunoLouSpears

Britney Spears has welcomed public scrutiny of the legal arrangement that has controlled various aspects her life and finances for more than a decade.

A court-appointed guardian has been in charge of her affairs since her public breakdown in 2008. Her father Jamie has filled the role for most of that time.

Now, the star is trying to remove him from power, and has argued the public has a right to know what is happening.

Billy B, whose real name is Billy Brasfield, joined the #FreeBritney movement on Tuesday and since then, he's dedicated most of his Instagram feed to posting pictures of Britney and comments he's made about her situation.

On Tuesday, a photo of messages between the famed makeup artist and the Queen of pop (allegedly) has misteriusly leaked.

OTUyNzY2.jpg

OTUyNzY4.jpg

OTUyNzc4.jpg

Update 1

OTUy-Nzkx-1.jpg

OTUyNzkx.jpg

Update 2

not Lou Taylor (allegedly) Instagram messages  with Taykir Swift (allegedly) leak as well (allegedly)

zeoob-com-scuuygkpnr-photo.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would She be so sarcastic about negative views of her father and Lou Taylor?! While She in reality are fighting them in court and Ingham is not portraying Jamie Spears as ”the loving father” Billy does.

”I am chiling with Jamie Lynn”. Yeah right, maybe She is writing the texts. Or her dad. Or Lou. Or Billy. They don’t seem genuine or natural at all. 

4 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Why would She be so sarcastic about negative views of her father and Lou Taylor?! While She in reality are fighting them in court and Ingham is not portraying Jamie Spears as ”the loving father” Billy does.

”I am chiling with Jamie Lynn”. Yeah right, maybe She is writing the texts. Or her dad. Or Lou. Or Billy. They don’t seem genuine or natural at all. 

Issa joke :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Spoiler

Or are you also being sarcastic and I'm too dumb to get it? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

6 minutes ago, Newrie said:

This was a joke dude :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Archived