Duran Duran inspired by Britney

One Kiss From You

1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

Thanks for saying this, He said he wanted to write a column about their *** life.This was in 2006. I think they had contact until Jayden's pregnancy.

And Justin who expected after selling her, lying to her, talking about her ****** intimacy, talking contemptuously, about her, she came back with him after all and Justin was still unfaithful and he still doesn't understand it ... 
 If  he would not have returned to his old ways of being unfaithful after everything that happened, they today would be together and with 5 children.

Britney has been generous with Justin, very generous ... and Justin still does not appreciate it.

This happened when the media judged the People magazine report...

Yes, the song was dedicated to Britney (not the excuse she said publicly that nobody asked by the way) and the video as always inspired by her and the story of the 4 (there are many details of course manipulated but realities changed such as the punch, drowning of the girl in the pool, car accident that burned and died).

specifically oral ***, this, he did in 2013...

He was used to publicly humiliating Britney and people applauding him for this because he did it ... Justin lives by appearances and part of the humiliation in private was because of that.

It did not suit him to do so.

The song is lousy and the video is garbage.

It wasnt like that 

He was talking about Britney and the guy who was interviewing him, said he did a profile about Britney, so Justin said that, that he wouldnt be able to write an article about her without talking about her dirty things. Bitter af.

15972_135742378848902500.jpg

Which people magazine report folks were judging? I think Justin was talking about the media/paparazzi trying to take pics of Preston before Britney wanting. I think he even talked about how he didnt understand why people couldnt wait. 

Which lousy song and video? I was talking about people thinking Justin only talks about Britney for publicity, so I said if it was only for publicity he could have talked about his breakup with Cameron, but he always refused. He was very private about her and even tho she isnt as famous as Britney, shes still famous. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

The song "Gone" is dedicated to Brandi Jackson ... when they broke up because she didn't want to leave the family circle because she didn't want to go live with him ...
They made up the hair salon or spa because they didn't want people to know the story. Britney didn't agree that they said it was for her because it wasn't true.
Wade helped Justin a lot, even it is said that he was the person who convinced him to make the leap to his musical career.

Since 1999, malicious people said that Wade was in love with her, therefore Justin did know the rumors but knew perfectly well that it was a lie ... that Britney was in love with him and Wade was in love with Brandi ...

The story is very easy ... when she saw that Justin was unfaithful, she was disappointed in him, something broke in her and Justin, instead of repairing it, spoiled it even more with his attitude and she stopped repressing herself and she  got confused due  because of the gossip of the people and a healthy relationship of friendship.

Justin said the story about Gone in 2002 when he wasnt friends with Wade anymore. Why would Justin lie for Wade in mid/late 2002 when he didnt want anything to do with Wade anymore? The fact Justin still sings this song and said just a couple of years ago that its his favorite Nsyncs song makes me think its special for him. Also the fact Justin practically sings the song alone even tho it was still a Nsync song. 

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

AHAAA. So he's a jealous boyfriend. That's cute. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I dont know if he was jealous, but he seemed jealous a couple of times lol 

They start talking about Britney at 4:27 but look Justins face after he made a joke about Britney having Brit on her name from 6:57 to 7:10 lol 

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

OH NO JUSTIN YOU POOR FOOL  :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

"I feel alive in the studio," Justin says. "There's something exciting about just letting your creative side run wild." Justin co-wrote seven songs on Celebrity—four of which were written with 'NSYNC's choreographer and show director Wade Robson. "My dad told me Wade and I were a split atom because we're so much alike," says Justin. "He's the first person I've ever met who's my age and has as much drive as I do. He's thinking about doing his own CD, and I can assure you I'll be on that project."

:dead_falling_wig_dying:

:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

He was talking about Britney and the guy who was interviewing him, said he did a profile about Britney, so Justin said that, that he wouldnt be able to write an article about her without talking about her dirty things. Bitter af.

I mean Justin's statements in 2006 saying that he was going to write an article about their *** life.

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

Which people magazine report folks were judging? I think Justin was talking about the media/paparazzi trying to take pics of Preston before Britney wanting. I think he even talked about how he didnt understand why people couldnt wait. 

Justin when he defended Britney is when the exclusive issue with People, the child was born in September and until December she did not give the exclusive to People, people criticized her harshly for this.
In fact, it was rumored that Kevin and Britney were separating on those dates.

... the come the photos of Britney and the baby sitting on her lap in the car( of course at low speed and she parked right away, looks perfectly in the photo sequence).

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

He was very private about her and even

Very private for his personal affairs except to speak publicly about his intimate and personal life and a break with Britney. Because the theme of the breakup with Britney was made publicly by him and Sonia.

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

I was talking about people thinking Justin only talks about Britney for publicity,

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

Which lousy song and video?

The Duran Duran video is provocation, low, trash just for the moment Britney was going through, he should have respected but that word is not for him especially when it comes to Britney.

Justin has a saga of videos dedicated to their personal life with Britney (Cry Me a River, What goes around comes around, TKO, Mirrors) how people cannot think that + an era exclusively talking about their breakup, a beginning of an era talking about her, in 2007 talking about her problems and laughing at her at his concerts and even at awards shows, insults at various random times, etc) People are even too generous with Justin for telling him that he only talks about her out of publicity and provocation.

He better than anyone knows that this works and of course ,the saga of videos dedicated to their life with Britney, are manipulated in the his own way ,except Mirrors who tells their story(no, not is the story of his grandparents, it will dedicated to them but is the story of him and Britney, here's the truth of their story but he forgets his infidelities).

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

ustin said the story about Gone in 2002 when he wasnt friends with Wade anymore. Why would Justin lie for Wade in mid/late 2002 when he didnt want anything to do with Wade anymore?

"Gone" was written in the time of 2001 along with several themes of Nsync was inspired by his break with Brandi (then they returned), it has nothing to do with Britney and the session of the hairdresser and the Spa that is the official version of the song.

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

Also the fact Justin practically sings the song alone even tho it was still a Nsync song. 

Indeed, it was a personal song, and the person who wrote it helped him with confidence for his solo career, which is why it is important to him.

12 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

I mean Justin's statements in 2006 saying that he was going to write an article about their *** life.

Justin when he defended Britney is when the exclusive issue with People, the child was born in September and until December she did not give the exclusive to People, people criticized her harshly for this.
In fact, it was rumored that Kevin and Britney were separating on those dates.

... the come the photos of Britney and the baby sitting on her lap in the car( of course at low speed and she parked right away, looks perfectly in the photo sequence).

Very private for his personal affairs except to speak publicly about his intimate and personal life and a break with Britney. Because the theme of the breakup with Britney was made publicly by him and Sonia.

The Duran Duran video is provocation, low, trash just for the moment Britney was going through, he should have respected but that word is not for him especially when it comes to Britney.

Justin has a saga of videos dedicated to their personal life with Britney (Cry Me a River, What goes around comes around, TKO, Mirrors) how people cannot think that + an era exclusively talking about their breakup, a beginning of an era talking about her, in 2007 talking about her problems and laughing at her at his concerts and even at awards shows, insults at various random times, etc) People are even too generous with Justin for telling him that he only talks about her out of publicity and provocation.

He better than anyone knows that this works and of course ,the saga of videos dedicated to their life with Britney, are manipulated in the his own way ,except Mirrors who tells their story(no, not is the story of his grandparents, it will dedicated to them but is the story of him and Britney, here's the truth of their story but he forgets his infidelities).

"Gone" was written in the time of 2001 along with several themes of Nsync was inspired by his break with Brandi (then they returned), it has nothing to do with Britney and the session of the hairdresser and the Spa that is the official version of the song.

Indeed, it was a personal song, and the person who wrote it helped him with confidence for his solo career, which is why it is important to him.

I dont know about Justin saying he was going to write an article about their *** life. What I know is he was talking about Britney, being bitter as usual and the guy who was interviewing him said he did a profile about Britney once, so he said that IF he WAS writing an article about her, he wouldnt be able to fight the urge to write every dirty thing about her, but he didnt say he was going to write one. 

15972-135742378848902500.jpg

I never said he wasnt a **** to Britney after their split. What I meant is I dont think he does only for publicity, I really think he was bitter, pressed and spiteful for a long time towards Britney and I mentioned Cameron bc of that. I think their breakup didnt affect him and thats why he remained silent about their split. If he only wanted publicity, he could have dragged her as well. That was my point. 

Well, I know Justin can be a **** and wrote many songs about Britney, but in the end it was still a Duran Duran song, so If they wanted to do a video based on Britney, I dont think Justin was the main person behind that. Thats my opinion of course. 

Everyone believes in what they want to believe and I think Gone is about Britney. I never heard about being inspired by Brandi before, so I still think it had smt to do with Britney. 

15 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I dont know about Justin saying he was going to write an article about their *** life. What I know is he was talking about Britney, being bitter as usual and the guy who was interviewing him said he did a profile about Britney once, so he said that IF he WAS writing an article about her, he wouldnt be able to fight the urge to write every dirty thing about her, but he didnt say he was going to write one. 

15972-135742378848902500.jpg

I never said he wasnt a **** to Britney after their split. What I meant is I dont think he does only for publicity, I really think he was bitter, pressed and spiteful for a long time towards Britney and I mentioned Cameron bc of that. I think their breakup didnt affect him and thats why he remained silent about their split. If he only wanted publicity, he could have dragged her as well. That was my point. 

Well, I know Justin can be a **** and wrote many songs about Britney, but in the end it was still a Duran Duran song, so If they wanted to do a video based on Britney, I dont think Justin was the main person behind that. Thats my opinion of course. 

Everyone believes in what they want to believe and I think Gone is about Britney. I never heard about being inspired by Brandi before, so I still think it had smt to do with Britney. 

This is intentionality, right? about talking about her dirt and their *** life? I think he should have done it and told the story, the real story (even though he only told the Britney part but the reality), sometimes speculating and telling half-truths is worse.
Of course, the relationship with Cameron did not affect him.
Everyone has the right to believe what they want but in this case, it is that even she feels uncomfortable with this and sometimes the time puts some stories in their place (of course, I do not mean you and nothing like that).

3 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

This is intentionality, right? about talking about her dirt and their *** life? You know, I think he should have done it and told the story, the real story (even though he only told the Britney part but the reality), sometimes speculating and telling half-truths is worse.
Of course, the relationship with Cameron did not affect him.
Everyone has the right to believe what they want but in this case, it is that even she feels uncomfortable with this and sometimes the time coincides with some stories (of course, I do not mean you and nothing like that).

I dont think he meant only ********, but probably her flaws, their fights,  a side of her he knew but people dont know, bad things she did. 

I love Britney since I was a kid and I never agreed with many things he did after their break up, but after their split Britney still had 6 years of freedom to drag him if she wanted. She didnt, so I dont expect him to say other version of the story. Of course theres more to it, but for some reason Britney didnt want to talk about it when she could, when she was asked about it and wasnt under a cship. She had no problem with bashing CMAR video or calling him a *****fied for nagging about her, so in the end it was her choice to not talk about his other flaws and ****ty things he did. She said she was upset for a while, but still didnt say why. I think she has moved on from him so long ago, probably after 2004 she didnt care anymore and seems to only respect him as an artist now. He was the one holding a grudge for like more than 10 years, Britney probably left him in the past where he belongs.

Remember, when Justin started trashing Britney so did Wade Robson. 

Wade blamed Britney for not being in demand after the Britney era. 

But yet he fails to realize, most Britney fans know, they just kissed, not like they actually slept together like how Justin and wade spun it to the media. 

She never cheated with Wade the way they gave that narrative. 

So, literally they made Britney look like a homewrecker and as we see in the Diane Sawyer interview that's when the media Turned on her and spun several ****** stories even involving children and their parents saying how's too far is too far????

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But yet he fails to realize, most Britney fans know, they just kissed, not like they actually slept together like how Justin and wade spun it to the media. 

So, literally they made Britney look like a homewrecker and as we see in the Diane Sawyer interview that's when the media Turned on her and spun several ****** stories even involving children and their parents saying how's too far is too far????

Oh God Justin is so toxic. He loves to manipulate situations so that he can be seen as the victim while. He owes his career to Britney just like her family owes to her a lot

5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

This is absolutely not true.
Wade has never publicly said that he slept with Britney.
Wade has never publicly blamed Britney for anything.
Wade has never talked about Britney, rarely even on a professional level.
Wade only made two statements in 2002 and 2003
- one denied the information
- in another after the video he defended Britney, said that he had a good relationship with her and that for a year he had not had any relationship with Justin and said that he was not the reason for the breakup and hinted that Justin had been unfaithful  Britney before.
Wade was never fired in 2002( he was part of her team), Wade quit and returned in 2008 by Britney's decision, in 2009 he was fired by Britney's " team" and Wade told the press that her father was not qualified to run Britney's empire and that he had problems with the team and Britney's mother and his words went unnoticed.
Wade had every right to tell his story and still does, but he didn't and was seriously injured.
Hopefully this story is told but the real story.
The story of Britney, Justin, Wade and Brandi seems like a drama of a Federico Moccia book, but that's it.
There has been too much damage and high consequences for something so insignificant.

and I repeat again, only one person reconsidered a relationship due to disloyalty, negligence and lack of respect from her partner, she was confused by what she felt, there was a kiss "I do not know if you have been in the situation but I do, of having a good friend, have a confusion and be both single and have something and then go back with your partners and have no problem for this".

On 10/27/2020 at 11:12 AM, LLuvia said:

Justin wanted to get back with her after all the Cry Me a River drama, Justin still wanted to get back with her after Preston was born.
Justin knew that they loved each other and that she did not return with him for other reasons such as exhaustion from all the public humiliations or disappointment.

He wants to get back with Britney, why the hell did he settle for D Lister Mary Camden then???

For, someone to know a lot. Are you family to a Justin????

Archived