Duran Duran inspired by Britney

One Kiss From You

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, One Kiss From You said:

Yes i am sure it was his idea for the video. He knew what he was doing very well that time too

For sure. I mean, he was still bitter during those years so I wouldn't put it past him if he created A LOT of other Britney related content as like an outlet for his feelings. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

• Super Mods
55 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's a really good song. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Also, this is the extended version of the music video.

Side note: I love JT, but this is yet another example of a Britney related song he's involved in. Smh.

Was gonna say, I bet he even pitched the idea. 

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

He did nooot. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

During this tour he was always saying ***** during CMAR like "***** why dont u cry about it" or making ****** gestures, but he probably didnt think hed get backlash for this one and he got. So when he was being dragged, he tried to act as if it had nothing to do with Britney :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

During this tour he was always saying ***** during CMAR like "***** why dont u cry about it" or making ****** gestures, but he probably didnt think hed get backlash for this one and he got. So when he was being dragged, he tried to act as if it had nothing to do with Britney :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

OMG a 

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

41 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

For sure. I mean, he was still bitter during those years so I wouldn't put it past him if he created A LOT of other Britney related content as like an outlet for his feelings. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

He was so ******* bitter during the FF/LS era. He seemed very pressed when he was asked about Preston. Then he wrote WGACA and mind u that Kevins best friend is his choreographer, so I wonder if he really knew that her marriage was falling apart besides the rumours in the media. He also talked about how she ignored him after the break up, that he didnt know her anymore and probably never did even tho he was with her half of his life and he even said that if he had to write an article about her, he wouldnt be able to fight the urge to talk about every little dirty thing he knows about her 

I mean, what the **** is this? Why was he still so bitter when he was already so successful and dating other woman? Plus the fact Britney was ******* pregnant when he said those things  :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

He was so ******* bitter during the FF/LS era. He seemed very pressed when he was asked about Preston. Then he wrote WGACA and mind u that Kevins best friend is his choreographer, so I wonder if he really knew that her marriage was falling apart besides the rumours in the media. He also talked about how she ignored him after the break up, that he didnt know her anymore and probably never did even tho he was with her half of his life and he even said that if he had to write an article about her, he wouldnt be able to fight the urge to talk about every little dirty thing he knows about her 

I mean, what the **** is this? Why was he still so bitter when he was already so successful and dating other woman? Plus the fact Britney was ******* pregnant when he said those things

Because he knows Britney was his peak. And it must suck to be dating lesser women after Brit. His ego couldn't take it. 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

It's a really good song. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Also, this is the extended version of the music video.

Side note: I love JT, but this is yet another example of a Britney related song he's involved in. Smh.

Have u ever heard a Jamie Foxx's song called split personality? Written by, u guessed, Justin? 

8 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I mean, what the **** is this? Why was he still so bitter when he was already so successful and dating other woman? Plus the fact Britney was ******* pregnant when he said those things  :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

He won't stop using Britney to gain more fame. It was really bad that even during 2007 he continued this ****.

Also it's weird that in 2016 (or 2017 i am not sure) he said that he would definetely collaborate with Britney he was like: Yeah sure give us a call

U G H :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Because he knows Britney was his peak. And it must suck to be dating lesser women after Brit. His ego couldn't take it. 🤷‍♀️

Hahaha its like what Britney said on the RS interview about guys egos being hurt. When they were together, he said she thought he was cocky. He probably never even thought that Britney would lay eyes on someone else. He probably thought he had the hottest girl in the world in the palm of his hand no matter what he did. When they were together, he already had talked about being cheated on by his first two gfs, so theres that too. He couldnt forgive her but also seemed like he couldnt forget the whole thing. 

When his brother posted pics with Britney and later deleted, some people thought he did bc of Justin lol but his parents and some relatives follow her on instagram till this day tho 

7 minutes ago, Bundy said:

When his brother posted pics with Britney and later deleted, some people thought he did bc of Justin lol but his parents and some relatives follow her on instagram till this day tho 

My ex's brothers (and their girlfriends) still follow me on Instagram too, and their Mom on Facebook. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

20 minutes ago, One Kiss From You said:

He won't stop using Britney to gain more fame. It was really bad that even during 2007 he continued this ****.

Also it's weird that in 2016 (or 2017 i am not sure) he said that he would definetely collaborate with Britney he was like: Yeah sure give us a call

U G H :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Tbh hes a jerk, but its not like after 2004 or so he needed that to sell smt. He won grammys, had hits, his FF/LS era was huge. When he broke up with Cameron, people still wanted to know about it, yet he never said anything. I know Cameron isnt as famous as Britney, but she still is famous and people were interested to know about the split, yet he kept his mouth shut.

He always seemed kinda "bipolar" when it came to her. Theres an interview where he defends her dancing, then theres other hes defending Miley and mentions Britneys striptease and another hes talking about smt completely different and mentions her as well. But then there are others he seems so pressed, plus all the times he said ***** during CMAR. And his jabs at Britney were always personal, he doesnt talk **** about her music, shows or playback. 

It was so low of him to sing rehab when she was going thru ****. I bet he was so ******* pressed when she ditched both him and Timbaland and didnt "recognize" him at the Vmas lol 

It seems like after he had his son he stopped with this ****ery a lil bit. He mentioned being hurt during cmar a couple of times since then, but he didnt shade her like he did in the past either. I mean, I remember in the past he even shaded her zodiac sign :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

My ex's brothers (and their girlfriends) still follow me on Instagram too, and their Mom on Facebook. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

But did u guys have a messy breakup or did he talk about to other people how u broke his heart? lol 

Archived