Duran Duran inspired by Britney

One Kiss From You

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

For sure. I mean, he was still bitter during those years so I wouldn't put it past him if he created A LOT of other Britney related content as like an outlet for his feelings. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

He really needed to let it go, like we all have feelings but theirs a difference between being "in your feelings" and just being spiteful. JT after the break up and a few years later was just being spiteful :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

4 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

He really needed to let it go, like we all have feelings but theirs a difference between being "in your feelings" and just being spiteful. JT after the break up and a few years later was just being spiteful 

He's also probably jealous of K-Fed cause at the time, Kevin was suuuper hot. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

33 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Hahaha its like what Britney said on the RS interview about guys egos being hurt. When they were together, he said she thought he was cocky. He probably never even thought that Britney would lay eyes on someone else. He probably thought he had the hottest girl in the world in the palm of his hand no matter what he did. When they were together, he already had talked about being cheated on by his first two gfs, so theres that too. He couldnt forgive her but also seemed like he couldnt forget the whole thing. 

When his brother posted pics with Britney and later deleted, some people thought he did bc of Justin lol but his parents and some relatives follow her on instagram till this day tho 

Justin’s family LOVED Britney for who she is, they’re families were super close in the Mickey Mouse days and over Christmas and Thanksgivings while they were together. I think their moms were like best friends during the MMC days because their apartments were like a block away from each other or in the same block if I remember right 

9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: It wasn't messy but yeah he def talked about me for sure and yes I did break his heart but he did it first. 🤷‍♀️

Haha I meant that if Alyssa Milano and JC Chasez were saying Britney broke his heart, I can only imagine all the nagging his family heard from him lol 

9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

He's also probably jealous of K-Fed cause at the time, Kevin was suuuper hot. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I actually think he wasnt more pressed about Kevin bc he knew he was a loser lol but If she had dated Ryan Gosling instead, hed have gone mad haha 

1 minute ago, Pinky98 said:

Justin’s family LOVED Britney for who she is, they’re families were super close in the Mickey Mouse days and over Christmas and Thanksgivings while they were together. I think their moms were like best friends during the MMC days because their apartments were like a block away from each other or in the same block if I remember right 

Didnt Lynne say his mom even borrowed her money bc her mother died and she didnt have money to go to Louisiana? 

I bet they liked Britney bc she was humble, sweet and wasnt dating Justin bc he was on Nsync. They knew she was genuine and she probably treated them so well. 

His mom always said nice things about Britney publicly. I mean, when Britney wasnt being dragged by the media yet and the media was talking about Justin dating, Lynne made a comment saying she was glad he was the one being talked like a dirty dog lol but Justins mom never said smt like that about Britney. 

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Haha I meant that if Alyssa Milano and JC Chasez were saying Britney broke his heart, I can only imagine all the nagging his family heard from him lol 

I'm sure it's one of the most horrible things to happen to him. Britney was THE IT GIRL so it must be like really embarrassing for him. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

7 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I actually think he wasnt more pressed about Kevin bc he knew he was a loser lol but If she had dated Ryan Gosling instead, hed have gone mad haha 

But sometimes men are shallow. Like even if Kevin's a loser, it's still possible for JT to feel threatened or annoyed or jealous of a lot of things like Kevin having a bigger duck. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: or he may even feel like Britney is still his and the idea of another guy giving it to her bla bla bla, you know. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But sometimes men are shallow. Like even if Kevin's a loser, it's still possible for JT to feel threatened or annoyed or jealous of a lot of things like Kevin having a bigger duck. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: or he may even feel like Britney is still his and the idea of another guy giving it to her bla bla bla, you know. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

He was already dating Cameron, but I think he could have been jealous bc he knew Kevin. Theres an interview where hes watching his first VMA performance and no one is saying anything about Kevin, but he still felt the need to mention him, he even calls him K-Fed :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I think he got pressed when she got pregnant, that interview where hes visibly uncomfortable talking about Preston is smt else lol 

Theres an interview where hes joking about the rumours with Christina, but when someone mentions the rumours about Britney with Nick Carter, hes not laughing the same way :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Heck, when he was dating Britney he got really annoyed when people mentioned Prince William liking her haha 

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I'm sure it's one of the most horrible things to happen to him. Britney was THE IT GIRL so it must be like really embarrassing for him. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Even more bc Wade was his friend, they even wrote songs together, including Gone. Theres a video where he thanks Wade and then says he loves Britney :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

He even said in the past that they were so alike that even his parents knew that 

So alike that Wade also had the same type of girls as him, I bet he didnt see that coming :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

He was already dating Cameron, but I think he could have been jealous bc he knew Kevin. Theres an interview where hes watching his first VMA performance and no one is saying anything about Kevin, but he still felt the need to mention him, he even calls him K-Fed :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I think he got pressed when she got pregnant, that interview where hes visibly uncomfortable talking about Preston is smt else lol 

Theres an interview where hes joking about the rumours with Christina, but when someone mentions the rumours about Britney with Nick Carter, hes not laughing the same way :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Heck, when he was dating Britney he got really annoyed when people mentioned Prince William liking her haha 

AHAAA. So he's a jealous boyfriend. That's cute. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

he had to write an article about her, he wouldnt be able to fight the urge to talk about every little dirty thing he knows about her 

Thanks for saying this, He said he wanted to write a column about their *** life.This was in 2006. I think they had contact until Jayden's pregnancy.

1 hour ago, One Kiss From You said:

He also talked about how she ignored him after the break up

And Justin who expected after selling her, lying to her, talking about her ****** intimacy, talking contemptuously, about her, she came back with him after all and Justin was still unfaithful and he still doesn't understand it ... 
 If  he would not have returned to his old ways of being unfaithful after everything that happened, they today would be together and with 5 children.

Britney has been generous with Justin, very generous ... and Justin still does not appreciate it.

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

He seemed very pressed when he was asked about Preston.

This happened when the media judged the People magazine report...

1 hour ago, One Kiss From You said:

he wrote WGACA

Yes, the song was dedicated to Britney (not the excuse she said publicly that nobody asked by the way) and the video as always inspired by her and the story of the 4 (there are many details of course manipulated but realities changed such as the punch, drowning of the girl in the pool, car accident that burned and died).

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

making ****** gestures,

specifically oral ***, this, he did in 2013...

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

he probably didnt think hed get backlash for this one and he got. So when he was being dragged,

He was used to publicly humiliating Britney and people applauding him for this because he did it ... Justin lives by appearances and part of the humiliation in private was because of that.

57 minutes ago, Bundy said:

When he broke up with Cameron, people still wanted to know about it, yet he never said anything.

It did not suit him to do so.

The song is lousy and the video is garbage.

6 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Even more bc Wade was his friend, they even wrote songs together, including Gone. Theres a video where he thanks Wade and then say he loves Britney :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

He even said in the past that they were so alike that even his parents knew that 

So alike that Wade also had the same type of girls as him, I bet he didnt see that coming :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

The song "Gone" is dedicated to Brandi Jackson ... when they broke up because she didn't want to leave the family circle because she didn't want to go live with him ...
They made up the hair salon or spa because they didn't want people to know the story. Britney didn't agree that they said it was for her because it wasn't true.
Wade helped Justin a lot, even it is said that he was the person who convinced him to make the leap to his musical career.

Since 1999, malicious people said that Wade was in love with her, therefore Justin did know the rumors but knew perfectly well that it was a lie ... that Britney was in love with him and Wade was in love with Brandi ...

The story is very easy ... when she saw that Justin was unfaithful, she was disappointed in him, something broke in her and Justin, instead of repairing it, spoiled it even more with his attitude and she stopped repressing herself and she  got confused due  because of the gossip of the people and a healthy relationship of friendship.

53 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Justin’s family LOVED Britney for who she is,

Justin's family loves Britney because they know she was very generous to him.

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Justin was angry with Britney because he blames her for the separation and the final breakup.He wanted to go back to her and he doesn't understand why she made that decision in the end.

1 minute ago, LLuvia said:

Justin was angry with Britney because he blames her for the separation and the final breakup.He wanted to go back to her and he doesn't understand why she made that decision in the end.

He wanted to get back with her when she was already with Kevin? Even after Cry Me A River ? Wow, I could never. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

He wanted to get back with her when she was already with Kevin? Even after Cry Me A River ? Wow, I could never. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Justin wanted to get back with her after all the Cry Me a River drama, Justin still wanted to get back with her after Preston was born.
Justin knew that they loved each other and that she did not return with him for other reasons such as exhaustion from all the public humiliations or disappointment.

Archived