Miley Cyrus - "Plastic Hearts" stream + comment party

9 of 15 songs grow on me. That's amazing these days. I'm enjoying the songs with her most personal touch. I'm touched with some of them and that's amazing. It's weird to get personal and deep stuff when it comes to music these days. Miley is a great artist, composer and her voice is on point. 

My favs: 

- Angels Like You: I think it's one of the most personal songs in the album. I love the fact that Miley is able to express her own chaos in music, even when she's dealing with it.

- High: Wow. Personal and deep stuff. I love it. I feel kinda related with it, so I think it's my #1 with ALY. It's been awhile since a song touch me like that, and made my eyes teary.

- Never Be Me: Again, she's able to express herself and she's not afraid to be just the person she really is. Miley is not here to hide her real self anymore.

- WTF Do I Know: A ******* bop. I could see this song as a single with a cool music video. 

- Zombie: She made it, in her own way. And that's amazing.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block