Tri Star Glassdoor Employees Review...WELP

Kiey

13 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

the fact that the reviews mention exorcisms tells me that these are legit reviews bc that's what Britney said Lou was trying to do to her. I actually believe these reviews bc I know what it's like to work in a crazy religious environment. Being a christian myself, I respect every's backgrounds and beliefs, but I had a boss who was a religious nut and if you didn't attend prayer time you were fired.

It's not just religious people though.

I had a job where people got screamed at in front of everyone, made fun of, if you called in sick you were harassed until you said why/how you're sick and my boss then told everyone and made fun of the ill person. I lasted 3 months and then had a mental breakdown. I would cry every day after work for up to an hour, I had nightmares I was terrified of my boss. She had some ppl who were so loyal to her they'd spy on others and then report. It was really really insane. So I can total imagine what Lou Taylor is like. At least my boss never did an exorcism.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

It's not just religious people though.

I had a job where people got screamed at in front of everyone, made fun of, if you called in sick you were harassed until you said why/how you're sick and my boss then told everyone and made fun of the ill person. I lasted 3 months and then had a mental breakdown. I would cry every day after work for up to an hour, I had nightmares I was terrified of my boss. She had some ppl who were so loyal to her they'd spy on others and then report. It was really really insane. So I can total imagine what Lou Taylor is like. At least my boss never did an exorcism.

same thing with my old boss. I was in a meeting with him and right before the meeting was over, he told you me you always admonished in private. then like 5 minutes late starts going off on another employee (his son) in front of every one. If I had a boss who asked why I was sick, I'd tell that's a hippa violation and none of your business. This boss was so mean and stressed me out so much that I literally could not sleep for 2 weeks. I'm sorry your job made you cry like that, and I know from personally experience the stress isn't worth it. I hope you no longer have nightmares :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...