Tri Star Glassdoor Employees Review...WELP

Kiey

Cons

Working there was a nightmare. Every second from the time I arrived to the time I left I was being micromanaged. I guess that’s what I should have expected from a company that thrives on micromanaging their client’s lives. Although they preached a good work/life balance, people were looked down upon for leaving before 7:00 pm. Most importantly, after landing a new job I learned that Tri Star does not have a good reputation in the industry as far as ethics are concerned. Luckily I wasn’t there for long. Like they say, you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

Advice to Management

Treat people with dignity.

:jackk_alien:

• Haha 1
  • Like 7

Cons

The cons are this, unlike what all the positive reviews say beware. Most likely they are putting in these reviews all at once since the new 16k location open with only 12 team members and the negative reviews were not letting them get the staff they needed to hire. This company has been around for 25 years in Nashville and 4 years in LA, so there should be more than 7 reviews and 5 of them in 2018 in the first few months. Where I see most of the issues coming from are from the executive level. They micromanage everything, thus not allowing for any growth. Approvals take months to get, thus the stagnation is horrible. If you wanted to bring on a client, forget it because that will take 6 months to do and you will lose the client to another firm. The owner of the company claims she is for women advancement but there is none there. She wants you to be subservient to her and not have a life although she will hide behind that a "family work balance". Moreover, the owner has the worst case of using foul language and demining you and hides behind her faith. She has a huge reputation for being difficult in the Business Management industry, however, everyone deals with her because of who her clients are. There is a HUGE turnover in her company so get used to that if you are there. Also, your job is NOT secure at all. If you bruise her ego she will fire you. If you differ from her point-- she will fire you. She is like an abusive husband where you take the abuse because you are too afraid to lose your lively hood.

Advice to Management

Get a board of directors to control and properly advise the owner, thus making it a company that can grow in a positive direction.

• Like 3

Cons

Extremely toxic culture. Exploitation of good workers. If you're a good employee they will bleed your dry. High pressure is an understatement, the company is riddled with unrealistic expectations and harshly condescending confrontation. The more competent you prove yourself to be, the more workload and pressure they will dump on your shoulders. Also, the expectation of perfection is never wavered, yet everyone in the company is so overloaded that messes abound.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees better. See the value of what they're giving you and compensate them accordingly. Get better insurance and 401k options. Staff properly so that the burden isn't on the shoulders of the few who are willing to stay in the office all hours. Reward those who do sacrifice their personal life to build your business. Eliminate fear culture. Things could be so much better if everyone felt valued and appreciated

• Like 2

The things that have been said and done here are abhorrent. If some of the things that the owner has done to some of her CLIENTS ever got to the media, god help her. Turn over is high for a reason

This one always bothered me. I constantly get a picture in my head of Britney wanting to go somewhere and Lou saying, "Sure. Beg. On your knees. And bark like a dog after every beg." cuz she is the type who WOULD do that. 

"There have been instances of the technology team being forced to snoop through everyone's Skype history and emails to look for messages voicing their opinions or concerns about the company or the CEO. Upon finding, those people were terminated on the spot. 

Yeah, this I believe cuz she monitors everyone's devices if they're part of the cship. 

• Like 7

Cons

Hey y'all. I've been making money for Tristar for many years now even though I never even applied or interviewed to be an employee there. Anyways, I had to perform on stage for a few times a week and I found this difficult because there were big audiences and I suffer anxiety. I also had to do up close and personal meet and greets with potential killers, I think I hid my unease well though (for the photos.) I have some gay friends and the CEO of Tristar throws holy water on them every time while screaming homophobic slurs. It's pretty scary and not appropriate at all. I've emailed HR about this lady, but I always get the same automatic response "Satan's busy. Try again later." It's very frustrating. Anyways, I've taken some leave to clear my thoughts and do some modelling work on Instagram. My boyfriend likes to use me as his gym prop where he'll lift me, it's so fun. I also enjoy walks and going to the beach and painting. I haven't officially quit yet, but I haven't been to the office for 2 years so I hope they'll soon get the idea... 

Pros

I get an allowance. 

• Haha 7

We need to make this b.i.t.c.h famous. Everyone has to know who she is, everyone has to know how she looks like. Let’s make her as famous as Britney’s dad! Let’s spread the word! The whole world should know who this woman is.

#FREEBRITNEY

#BOYCOTT LOU M.TAYLOR

#LOUTAYLORISOVERPARTY

WE NEED TO MAKE THIS TREND! 

• Love 2
  • 1 year later...

the fact that the reviews mention exorcisms tells me that these are legit reviews bc that's what Britney said Lou was trying to do to her. I actually believe these reviews bc I know what it's like to work in a crazy religious environment. Being a christian myself, I respect every's backgrounds and beliefs, but I had a boss who was a religious nut and if you didn't attend prayer time you were fired.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, queenofhearts said:

the fact that the reviews mention exorcisms tells me that these are legit reviews bc that's what Britney said Lou was trying to do to her. I actually believe these reviews bc I know what it's like to work in a crazy religious environment. Being a christian myself, I respect every's backgrounds and beliefs, but I had a boss who was a religious nut and if you didn't attend prayer time you were fired.

Being fired for not praying with ur looney boss is disgusting and he could be sued so hardcore

• Like 3