Little Mix are hosting the MTV EMA's 2020 and performing!

Slayer

Little Mix are officially hosting the MTV EMA's on 8th November 2020! It's also just been announced that they will not only be hosting, but they'll be performing their new single 'Sweet Melody' too!

Get that promo girls! They are also one of the most nominated acts of the night and are nominated for 4 awards.

They were last at the EMA's when they performed with Nicki Minaj in 2018

scaletowidth

rsz_ekw8bahwaaateud.thumb.jpg.82e96eb952bdec046f62340b943a4a6e.jpg

• Love 2
3 hours ago, King Sleezy Style said:

Woman Like Me deserve another chance! The bop is so underrated, it’s like Side To Side part || but Americans slept on it! Them Americans, I hate them and love them at the same time. How do we call this relationship? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

It won a Brit Award here in the UK (The UK Version of a Grammy).

But yes the girls and this song are very underrated!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, King Sleezy Style said:

Woman Like Me deserve another chance! The bop is so underrated, it’s like Side To Side part || but Americans slept on it! Them Americans, I hate them and love them at the same time. How do we call this relationship? 

It was my most played for a month when it came out. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

It was my most played for a month when it came out. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

It won a Brit Award here in the UK (The UK Version of a Grammy).

But yes the girls and this song are very underrated!

I love some of their songs and I think even though they already are successful, they deserve more. The talent is there, but I feel the group is not promoted properly. 

Back to Woman Like Me, yes. It is underrated. It’s so frustrating when such a cool song doesn’t get the attention it deserves. Nicki’s verse was straight fire! ADDED A PLUS to the song! 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

RCA UK is doing more Promo for these young women than Simon ever did. 

Simon did promote them when they stayed young girls, but once they became women and started to realize they were more worth than what they were being promoted as, he turned his back on them like how diddy did with Danity Kane. 

Simon believed in 5th Harmony more, that’s why Little Mix were never a priority. Sadly, now it’s just too late for the girls. Their hype is gone. 

21 minutes ago, King Sleezy Style said:

I love some of their songs and I think even though they already are successful, they deserve more. The talent is there, but I feel the group is not promoted properly. 

Back to Woman Like Me, yes. It is underrated. It’s so frustrating when such a cool song doesn’t get the attention it deserves. Nicki’s verse was straight fire! ADDED A PLUS to the song! 

They truly had been sabotaged by Syco :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I couldn't agree more, they deserve to be even more successful, their talent is insane!

I loved Nicki's verse and that they gave her a long verse! They are massive fans of hers and you could tell how ecstatic they were to have her on the single :) I remember Nicki inviting them on Queen Radio!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

They truly had been sabotaged by Syco :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I couldn't agree more, they deserve to be even more successful, their talent is insane!

I loved Nicki's verse and that they gave her a long verse! They are massive fans of hers and you could tell how ecstatic they were to have her on the single :) I remember Nicki inviting them on Queen Radio!

Sadly, I don’t know what to feel about their music nowadays. I didn’t hear anything new. I’m waiting for the album. How is it so far? 

41 minutes ago, King Sleezy Style said:

Sadly, I don’t know what to feel about their music nowadays. I didn’t hear anything new. I’m waiting for the album. How is it so far? 

They are serving BOPS :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: It's shaping up to be a Glory Days 2.0 (they keep referencing it to that album and that it is very pop)

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Yes! Girls will definitely slay the whole show! So much excitement :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

With their personalities they’ll be great hosts :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

I’m so excited for all the performances they have lined up for the Search and now their performance on the EMAs! We can be hyped together  :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block