Britney posts stunning photo

Oh wow .. she's so pretty i swear. Just with the right angle and maybe make up. She looks so natural and im getting major prime Britney vibes. I love the fact that she hasn't gone 100% plastic like other celebrities. 

I hope she's relaxing and staying drama free. This woman is enduring so much right now yet remaining so SANE. Mentally stronger than all of us put together regardless of her strict and crazy environment. 

• Love 8

A quick google on the Star of David - Hamsa as I was interested:

The Hamsa (Chamsa, Khamsa) is an image recognized and used as a sign of protection in many societies (Muslim, Christians, Egyptians, North Africans, and Jews) throughout history, the chamsa provides defense against the evil eye.

Some Kabbalist thought that the six points represented God's absolute rule over the universe in all six directions: north, south, east, west, up and down. They also believed that the triangles represented humanity’s dual nature – good and evil – and that the star could be used as protection against evil spirits.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

A quick google on the Star of David - Hamsa as I was interested:

The Hamsa (Chamsa, Khamsa) is an image recognized and used as a sign of protection in many societies (Muslim, Christians, Egyptians, North Africans, and Jews) throughout history, the chamsa provides defense against the evil eye.

Some Kabbalist thought that the six points represented God's absolute rule over the universe in all six directions: north, south, east, west, up and down. They also believed that the triangles represented humanity’s dual nature – good and evil – and that the star could be used as protection against evil spirits.

No wonder Lou thinks Satan has took over Britney's body :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

AchingShortFattaileddunnart-small.gif

• Haha 2

I love the photo and would love it anyways with or without the airbrush. Also I just saw her video talking about her summer for the second time(probably shot the same day) and she looks and sounds so fkin cute despite the obvious social anxiety :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: Wish we could make her see how her actual fans feel about her here in exhale :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1