Show Exhale's Moderators & Twitter team some love!

Jordan Miller

• Leader
27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was afraid of the huge influx of new users that we were seeing since a few months ago, because I thought it was gonna get out of control, but I think most of them are joining with a new mentality. I hope to see more of them being more active in the threads, and I hope more people get to join this place or come back if they have left in the past, to see for themselves the new shape of this community and not just listening to what people say in social media.

:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

28 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Thanks Jordan, for giving us back this forum after last year's hiatus when the Community started :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: and for your dedication all these years. I also hope more people join, not just the Britney fans, but also from other fanbases, even other countries, and other non music interests because this platform is a nice place to share our love for a specific topic or idol and to meet people with similar ideas, or to debate with those that don't think the same.

Thank you too!! Appreciate your time spent here so much. 

I definitely hope more people are inspired to join as we continue to grow! 🙏 💜 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I love this place & i'm so happy to be on the team with such great people :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

From someone who started visiting breatheheavy in 2006/2007 it's amazing to see it grow and slowly becoming a much more positive place! I feel like Exhale has got its 'spark' back again :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: I was once worried when that new community/exhale was introduced that this place was over, but bringing this place back and focusing your full attention on it was the best thing to have happened! 

A massive thank you Jordan for making this amazing place where people from all around the world can come together and for making me a mod, i've been visiting this for years and it's so nice to play a bigger role in a forum I love! This place is where we can all take time to escape from the ~real world~ and have fun and forget all our worries :) 

Also thank you to the other amazing mods who do such a great job, such nice people! :) 

Keep up the great work Twitter Team!

Of course thank you to all the members who make this place so much fun and lively. I know not everyone may always agree but I absolutely love your passion for Britney. Since 2019, it's been absolutely amazing to see us all unite and fight for Britney's freedom, i'm SO proud of everyone here.

I'm excited to see this place grow even more and for more Britney fans to join. I'm also super excited about the thought of fans of other artists joining! 

I can't wait to see what the future holds for BH/Exhale :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Anyway that was my TED Talk :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

tumblr_lrhxbtpamK1qeyzcb.gif

• Love 9
1 hour ago, FrenchToast said:

What does GGD means? I am sorry I don't know this expression :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I tried to Google it, but I am even more confused :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: (sorry if ruined your joke :(

Can you teach me?:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

OMG ignore me, I thought you was someone else :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It's a forum with another user that has a very similar username to you but 'Franch Toast' with a picture of toast as their avi too.

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods

I share the same thoughts as Pokie and it made me timid as a mod but over the months I see that more people here have better sense and the toxic are only a few here and there. I don't claim to be perfect and I can be wrong at times and it's great that many can understand that. I may be bias but I feel exhale is a lot more leeway than a lot of other pop forums, Jordan is humble enough to admit fault and tries to be as understanding as possible so I'm grateful he's provided such a safe environment to be in and for all us escape to. I'm glad I have a place to share my love of pop music and especially Britney where in real life I just get cricket responses. Love all my friends here! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block