Mariah Carey, Ariana Grande & Jennifer Hudson released a reimagined version of “Oh Santa!” with new music video

3 hours ago, Kevney said:

i would prefer a cover of almost another of her christmas songs. why oh santa why, I thought it was bad when it came out. She did her classic with freakin justin bieber. :( 

She probably was hoping he could help the song go number 1. Thats the only reason she put Ari on this song. She wants another number 1 and Ari has proven this year that she can push a single to number 1. 

I really don't think Mimi likes Ariana. They did Ari so dirty on this. She could have belted out her verses but they made her sound like a background singer (minus the whistle note). 

3 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

She probably was hoping he could help the song go number 1. Thats the only reason she put Ari on this song. She wants another number 1 and Ari has proven this year that she can push a single to number 1. 

I really don't think Mimi likes Ariana. They did Ari so dirty on this. She could have belted out her verses but they made her sound like a background singer (minus the whistle note). 

Exactly. And the original song itself already gets a high amount of streams every December as it is. This will only propel it to go higher, giving it a chance to hit number one. Giving Mariah her 20th number one and she’ll tie the Beatles. Then she’s gonna got 21st number one to surpass them.

that’s also a reason she wanted to be on the Old Town Road remix so she can be part of the 1 one success of that song and it would count towards her as well.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, limezd said:

Exactly. And the original song itself already gets a high amount of streams every December as it is. This will only propel it to go higher, giving it a chance to hit number one. Giving Mariah her 20th number one and she’ll tie the Beatles. Then she’s gonna got 21st number one to surpass them.

that’s also a reason she wanted to be on the Old Town Road remix so she can be part of the 1 one success of that song and it would count towards her as well.

Did she actually want to be a part of a remix for that song? I thought it was a joke. 

this song is FUN!.. i like that :neydedance_purple: .But at the same time it is a TALENT WASTE!... with all the vocal skills these three have, the production of the song its TOO BASIC and full of unnecesary background vocals, who produced it?...

I would love they to do another ballad together, where they can show all their power :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block