MEGARATE: In The Zone (GAME)

Everytime we are blessed with one of @Slayer's Megarates I throw the album in my car for the duration of the event.

In The Zone is still such a solid album to this day.

I still stand by hating Outrageous from day 1 though.

Early Mornin' wasn't good until the Jason Nevins remix for me.

The original was way too boring for me.

Everything else is perfect.

I would have switch Early Mornin' out for I've Just Begun (Having My Fun). Which was actually released as a Wal-Mart bonus track along with The Dragon Man remix of Me Against The Music (weirdly wikipedia doesn't state this under the tracklisting).

Outrageous I woulda swapped out for The Answer (which tonally and sonically fits the album so much better).

Then the album would have been flawless!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Everytime we are blessed with one of @Slayer's Megarates I throw the album in my car for the duration of the event.

In The Zone is still such a solid album to this day.

I still stand by hating Outrageous from day 1 though.

Early Mornin' wasn't good until the Jason Nevins remix for me.

The original was way too boring for me.

Everything else is perfect.

I would have switch Early Mornin' out for I've Just Begun (Having My Fun). Which was actually released as a Wal-Mart bonus track along with The Dragon Man remix of Me Against The Music (weirdly wikipedia doesn't state this under the tracklisting).

Outrageous I woulda swapped out for The Answer (which tonally and sonically fits the album so much better).

Then the album would have been flawless!

And Then We Kiss is amazing. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

I think she should've added Guilty, Love 2 Love U, And Then We Kiss, Strangest Love, Look Who's Talking Now and Instant Deja Vu in the album

Outta those I'd only want Look Who's Talking Now as well as And Then We Kiss on the actual album.

I adore Love 2 Love U, but it definitely feels more like it'd fit the Britney era better.

On 10/17/2020 at 2:30 AM, JustLuvMe07 said:

Is it me or is the send in time longer than on the other 3 rates?

On 10/17/2020 at 7:59 AM, Slayer said:

Yes it is, but only by a few days 

Plus it's nice for me to have a little break and longer for people send rates! 

It gives procrastinators like me adequate time to get my rates in :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2