MEGARATE: In The Zone (GAME)

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Lemon_Drop said:

It doesn't thoughRB2x.gif

I will not stand for this disrespect to an eternal gem :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Brave New Gay is a pop anthem about a 20 year old gay who moves to a big city, and from a naive gay boy who only wants a boyfriend, he becomes an evil gay slutt :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: it's autobiography

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, Lemon_Drop said:

That song's entire existence is disrespectful to all of the songs that didn't make the final cut, namely Strangest God, and it doesn't deserve a single ounce of respect :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

***** so Godney help me I will cut you into pieces and serve you for lunch to the rest of the hoes who don't see the iconic status that this song has :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I will go full Cannibal Lector on you :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I will not stand for this disrespect to an eternal gem :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Brave New Gay is a pop anthem about a 20 year old gay who moves to a big city, and from a naive gay boy who only wants a boyfriend, he becomes an evil gay slutt :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: it's autobiography

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: