Trisha Paytas claims Britney invited Ashley Tisdale to her house

Slayer

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Okay but still, Britney is the one recording these videos and enjoys doing it, regardless if anyone thinks it's weird. this. is. britney. it's how she acts. accept it or don't people.

Not directed at you.

I know she takes them. I think most people realize that. It’s moreso about captions and intention.

34 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

I love Trisha but I think we should take what she says with a little caution...  at least for what I personally think of her she is like that friend that always have the best gossips and theories that might not be so true and some of the times they turn out to be true it's by accident :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

but idk i stan :neydedance_purple:

If she is lying she is really convincing. And there is no way she isn’t on exhale. Maybe she doesn’t post but she is here. It’s not even so much that I believe the story it’s that she doesn’t seem like she’s lying. 

8 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

I love Trisha but I think we should take what she says with a little caution...  at least for what I personally think of her she is like that friend that always have the best gossips and theories that might not be so true and some of the times they turn out to be true it's by accident :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

but idk i stan :neydedance_purple:

If she's lying, Ashley better speak out.  But it sounds pretty convincing to me lol

Archived