Trisha Paytas claims Britney invited Ashley Tisdale to her house

Slayer

Second clip

Trisha claims she heard Britney invited Ashley Tisdale to her house to hang out. Trisha claims Ashley said Britney was totally normal and just wanted to be out of the house but she wasn't allowed to leave the house. Trisha mentions she heard Britney seems totally normal (not unwell) but she just wants friends and to be in the outside world.

What are your thoughts?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Ashley bringing food to Britney's house:

tenor.gif?itemid=15803034

The power that that has, the intelligence that that has, the clearance that that has, the access that that has, the influence that that has, the profile that that has, the international implications that that has. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

8 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Wait Ashley tisdale mentioned this a few years ago, how Britney invited her over or something I can’t find the article now.. does anyone else remember 

"What's coming to mind right now is me, singing in the car in the mirror visor like lip-syncing to Britney Spears, and I would do that in my bedroom too, but at 13 I didn't think I would be able to do that (for a living). I actually did meet Britney Spears and had lunch with her. A couple years ago, she reached out and wanted to have lunch. It was a crazy experience. I thought I was being Punk'd to be honest."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.popsugar.com/beauty/Ashley-Tisdale-Britney-Spears-Phone-Call-43277118/amp

36 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

"What's coming to mind right now is me, singing in the car in the mirror visor like lip-syncing to Britney Spears, and I would do that in my bedroom too, but at 13 I didn't think I would be able to do that (for a living). I actually did meet Britney Spears and had lunch with her. A couple years ago, she reached out and wanted to have lunch. It was a crazy experience. I thought I was being Punk'd to be honest."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.popsugar.com/beauty/Ashley-Tisdale-Britney-Spears-Phone-Call-43277118/amp

Oh wow! 

Archived