Madonna Appreciation Thread!

She is perfect, strong, revolutionary in social movements and visual expressions..
 What can I say?.. I love her :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Fav Non Single: Masterpiece (:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:), Isaac, Impressive Instant.
Fav Singles: Don´t tell me, Open Your Heart.

Fav. Album: Confessions on the Dance Floor

Fav. Performance: All the Confessions tour. 

• Love 2

Someone said it best which I felt the same About seeing Madonna in concert for the first time in 2006. 

"When I saw Prince, it was like why would I go see anybody else, I saw my favorite artist and I'm always going to compare to them" 

It was like after I saw Madonna in 2006. Followed by her sticky and sweet tour and then the MDNA tour. 

I saw Janet who was at the same Time Madonna was in 2017 the same age as Madonna was in sticky and sweet tour. 

I was disappointed, I came to hear Unbreakable, not a greatest hits show.

I think that's also another thing, you name the Album after the tour, but neglect to promote the Album, just promote your hits through medleys. 

Oddly Pink was the only one to make the tour about beautiful trauma. 

Cos when Madonna tour's m it's about the new album, the hits take a Back seat. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Don´t you forget Erotica?:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Albums:Erotica,American Life and Hard Candy

Songs:

Ghost Town

Voices

Life To Tell

You´ll See

Deeper And Deeper

Revolver

Time Stood Still

Devils Prey

Sky Fits Heaven

To Have And Not To Hold

Nothing Really Matters

Miles Away

Give It To Me

Devil Wouldn’t Recognize You

Whos´That Girl

Rescue Me

Till Death Do Us Part 

Thief of Hearts

Words

Die Another Day

This Used To Be My Playground

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 10/8/2020 at 9:56 AM, PokemonSpears said:

I haven't really listened to her albums in full, except for MDNA and Confessions on a Dance Floor, but my favorite songs of hers are

And of course

You should listen to Ray of light. However, make a timing for it. You should listen to the album only when you are free and not busy, that way you can actually feel it <3

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

Am I the only one on here who loves 'Like A Virgin' era Madonna?

Although I wasnt alive back then, I know it was when she was becoming such a big superstar

and it was an exciting and fresh time for her since everything was so new.

She had so much charisma during this era and you can see that in her 'Dress You Up' video.

I love her lacy wedding dress so much that I actually wore one 2 years ago on Halloween.

I also love the other songs that were released during this time like Crazy For You and Into The Groove.

This was DEFINITELY a defining moment in her career and I wish I could've seen it.

And also as for my fave songs from her that I like are basically her 80s hits like

Crazy For You, Into The Groove, Angel (a sadly underrated hit that should've had a real video), Material Girl,

Like A Virgin, Papa Don't Preach, Live To Tell, True Blue, Open Your Heart,Causing A Commotion, Spotlight,

Like A Prayer, Cherish and Express Yourself

So as you can see 80s Madonna is my fave but I still love her later work

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block