Tory Lanez references Britney in new song/video for "Most High"

ChaosMoogle

Hey guys! Not sure if AP but Tory Lanez just made a weird reference to Britney Spears in his song Most High which addresses many accusations of current controversy with Megan Thee Stallion. 

In the song he raps, "Uh, Illuminati trynna get me, ***** (Facts)
But I'm the one they gotta spare like a Britney, ***** (*****, facts)"

And in the video he has a woman dressed as Baby One More Time Britney tied up to a pole while they attempt to sacrifice her. Only for her to be spared (I assume she is spared because of his lyrics).

Sure there is nothing to it but an interesting find none the less.

Here is a link to the video, the Britney scene starts at about the 3 minute mark

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm impressed, that reminded me the good rap videos from early 2000s... Like the Missy and Eminem's ones.

I think he tried to say the industry (Illuminati) imprisoned her. The FreeBritney gave a new perspective about Britney, she is the victim not the villain. Maybe im wrong, anyway...

I want more rappers mentioning Britney's situation and the FreeBritney movement. C'mon Drake, enough with twerking Pick Up GIF by DaBaby

Archived