Reimagining the Glory booklet, David Lachapelle edition

CJMCH

Anyone saying the work Britney and Lachapelle did together is too provocative should look at some of his other work. He always pushes the envelope with mixing sexuality with social and religious imagery. I'm not trying to drag. I think he has an amazing eye and brings a lot to the table, especially when it comes to getting celebrities to think outside the box with their images, videos, etc. His art is supposed to be breathtaking and uncomfortable at the same time. 

Thank you to the OP for sharing! This booklet is amazing :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

• Love 1

I only like the cover... I'm not a fan of the screenshots from that vid.. especially since it's not really her aesthetic (she didn't like the vid after all). I know it's a Dave LaChapelle themed book, but it would have been hot if it included some of her Slaymber Party pics. She served.

On 9/28/2020 at 6:35 AM, MortalMarshmallow said:

i never really enjoyed this shot/video take of hers:

2314322131231.png

with the background, outfit and pose, it reminds me of *** trafficking/prostitution. sorry but it does not ooze empowerment, rather submission imo :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around:

I get what you mean. Actually, Lachapelle shared that she wanted to look submissive on the cage scenes rather than empowered, so it makes sense... My guess is she was voicing again her lack of freedom through the video, like she ended up voicing with the chains pic for the new Glory cover.

20 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Anyone saying the work Britney and Lachapelle did together is too provocative should look at some of his other work. He always pushes the envelope with mixing sexuality with social and religious imagery. I'm not trying to drag. I think he has an amazing eye and brings a lot to the table, especially when it comes to getting celebrities to think outside the box with their images, videos, etc. His art is supposed to be breathtaking and uncomfortable at the same time. 

Thank you to the OP for sharing! This booklet is amazing :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

Thank you! And that’s true, Lachapelle always pushes it. Some sources claim that the final cut is actually out there and it’s amazing... Would love to see how it really ended up.

19 hours ago, Alestaos said:

Thats fantastic - be proud of it!

Gorgeous Booklet!

Thank you! We really worked hard on it with All Britney.

• Love 2
  • Like 1