Zayn returns with new song "Better"

Jordan Miller

4 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Bland video and song, hopefully it grows on me.

Also, is it me or the instrumental sounds like there are 10000000000x songs with the same isntrumental?:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

I agree 100% the song is dull, the video is dull, the vocals are mumbled, the instrumental is definitely a copy of something or maybe multiple previous songs. The melody even feels similar... 

Awful comeback. Try again later Zayn. 

• Love 1
On 9/25/2020 at 6:41 AM, Fenixxx123 said:

Bland video and song, hopefully it grows on me.

Also, is it me or the instrumental sounds like there are 10000000000x songs with the same isntrumental?:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

He's trying to be his generation prince. It's failing. 

He has that **** mysterious swagger that 🤴 did. But he doesn't Have the music or the performance chops to back up his claims that he and the media claimed. 

15 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

He has that **** mysterious swagger that 🤴 did. But he doesn't Have the music or the performance chops to back up his claims that he and the media claimed. 

as big Zayn fan, I would say he's extremely talented but I don't like he refuses to promote his material (anxiety problems ). His first album (which is fuc king amazing) was very successful cause of the promo and cause he had just left 1D recently at that time, but sadly his second album flopped so hard. What he needs is a good team and more live perfomances :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

38 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

as big Zayn fan, I would say he's extremely talented but I don't like he refuses to promote his material (anxiety problems ). His first album (which is fuc king amazing) was very successful cause of the promo and cause he had just left 1D recently at that time, but sadly his second album flopped so hard. What he needs is a good team and more live perfomances :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

His bandmates has come out and said he hates performing. He's comfortable in the studio. But even he has a barely there social media presence.

It's like here's music, I'm going back into hiding. But now that he's a dad, His priorities might have made it to where he can use his kid as a major to excuse to not wanna tour, perform or promote. He definitely seems to be more comfortable being at home with just his life partner and kid. He definitely likes being a recluse. 

I could definitely see that's why the relationship with Perrie ended. As he felt too Many people knew or had opinions about the relationship. 

Maybe to him that was an x Factor thing as Both were in huge bands from that franchise. He definitely broke up with her immediately after leaving 1D. So maybe he never really loved her. 

30 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

His bandmates has come out and said he hates performing. He's comfortable in the studio. But even he has a barely there social media presence.

It's like here's music, I'm going back into hiding. But now that he's a dad, His priorities might have made it to where he can use his kid as a major to excuse to not wanna tour, perform or promote. He definitely seems to be more comfortable being at home with just his life partner and kid. He definitely likes being a recluse. 

I could definitely see that's why the relationship with Perrie ended. As he felt too Many people knew or had opinions about the relationship. 

Maybe to him that was an x Factor thing as Both were in huge bands from that franchise. He definitely broke up with her immediately after leaving 1D. So maybe he never really loved her. 

Yes he definitely hates performing:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I think fame hit him so bad he couldn't handle it. Very related to the relationship you mentioned with Perrie, who is also very famous in Europe, guess he didn't like that.  But now he's with Gigi who is one of the most famous persons on the PLANET lol.

11 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Yes he definitely hates performing:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I think fame hit him so bad he couldn't handle it. Very related to the relationship you mentioned with Perrie, who is also very famous in Europe, guess he didn't like that.  But now he's with Gigi who is one of the most famous persons on the PLANET lol.

But noticed how Gigi basically stopped modeling once they got back together. 

I noticed she became a recluse once they reunited after the Break up

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block