Zayn returns with new song "Better"

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

One of my favorite male pop stars returns with a brand new song/video titled "Better." It's out on Friday.

The screen cap :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Related:

better-zayn.jpg.a4e1d79820a72ba72b641f655af07d54.jpg

Lord give me strength! That stubble, those eyes, yes king!

I hope it's a cover of Britney's Better haha obvs I know it won't be but hey, a dream is a wish your heart makes!

Also, what happened to the GIF option? I'm too old to figure this **** out Haha 

• Haha 1

listen, I was obsessed with his first album. great vibes for some alone time with my dude :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: and at first I wasn't crazy about Icarus Falls. BUT upon further review (due to Jordan's incessant plugging...) I found that to be a solid album. I hope he thins it out a little this time. Too much material on Icarus, and I think that was it's downfall. 

He needs to Promote, promote, get over his fear of performing. If he just keeps releasing music without proper promotion. 

He'll end up disappearing. Even Ariana hates touring and performing, heightened more since Manchester, but she even knows that's part of her job is to see her fans. 

Zayn can't do what he did during Icarus falls. He released to little to no fan fare and basically blamed RCA for forcing him to release a studio album when he wasn't sure of what sound he wanted. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

He needs to Promote, promote, get over his fear of performing. If he just keeps releasing music without proper promotion. 

He'll end up disappearing. Even Ariana hates touring and performing, heightened more since Manchester, but she even knows that's part of her job is to see her fans. 

Zayn can't do what he did during Icarus falls. He released to little to no fan fare and basically blamed RCA for forcing him to release a studio album when he wasn't sure of what sound he wanted. 

The lockdown is making everything more complicated, though. New restrictions were just announced in the UK, and it seems this situation may keep getting worse. He can still promote a lot, but concerts as we're used to (no social distancing, no masks) may take awhile to be allowed again.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block