Ashley Tisdale Appreciation Thread

BUWYGF

BE GOOD TO ME!!!!!!!

and guilty pleasure was amazing from start to finish. 

Hair used to be my hangover song - if I had an excruciating headache and felt nauseous after a party night, I would listen to it and it literally would help me feel better loooooooll I remember being at my bfs house and being like "put on hair by Ashley Tisdale! please!" and he looked at me like I was insane cause its such a cringey, annoying song and I was like half dead bopping to it. 

• Love 3

She was my crush growing up, I love all of her songs. LOVE ME FOR ME is such a powerful song, should have been a single and get the right attention.
https://youtu.be/8CWVsB3qAv0

Sadly she became such an underrated artist and was overshadowed by other artists during her peak.

I remember thinking she was gonna be the next Britney, specially when she started doing those Mall concerts! So iconic

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Our queen getting the appreciation she deserves! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Guilty Pleasure was a FLAWLESS album and the GP paid it DUST. I will never forgive them for it. She should've had hit after hit on the charts with that album. But everyone was too busy trying to elevate Vanessa Hudgens, who didn't even want a music career. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: 

Ashley gave us the BOP that is "It's Alright, It's OK," while Vanessa gave us "Sneakernight." :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: This is INEXCUSABLE. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 6
  • Haha 2

I think everyone is forgetting the real bop. Hands down, this is one of the best Pop Mix from a Disney Channel Star.

To be honest, I think Tisdale's music career didn't connect with the general public, as she couldn't break out of the Disney Channel star mold... If she went on a route like Miley Cyrus, then maybe there would have been an interest to get her music on the air(?) Also, I heard as a person, Ashley Tisdale is not that nice (look at Sharpay in High School Musical, Savannah in Hellcats), she's basically the mean girl... that's the tea :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I don’t know what happened there, she was set to become a huge pop icon, I wonder what happened... I think she had anxiety issues but I don’t know a lot about it.

Anyways she seems happy, in love and rich so great for her.

Same tbh, she was all set up. There was definitely A LOT of money being invested in her. You could tell music business meant for her to be the next thing, I honestly think she got horrified from all the possible fame, plus she was going big in the middle of the entire Britney drama. I think this scared her a lot :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: so she decided to simply do her own thing. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, myonlywish said:

I think everyone is forgetting the real bop. Hands down, this is one of the best Pop Mix from a Disney Channel Star.

To be honest, I think Tisdale's music career didn't connect with the general public, as she couldn't break out of the Disney Channel star mold... If she went on a route like Miley Cyrus, then maybe there would have been an interest to get her music on the air(?) Also, I heard as a person, Ashley Tisdale is not that nice (look at Sharpay in High School Musical, Savannah in Hellcats), she's basically the mean girl... that's the tea :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

OMG THAT COVER WAS LIFE! I forgot how much I loved it :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I don't know about her being mean tbh, she was extremely nice and sweet when we met, but who knows 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I never really understood her youtube channel, but it was fun just to hear her talk

and all of a sudden she stopped posting videos

I think she just didn't have an accurate idea as to what her content should be, so she was all over the place :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block