Kygo drops sparkly remix of Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff"

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Kygo injected EDM into disco queen Donna Summer's iconic hit, "Hot Stuff." 

I've seen a lot of comments on the Internet hating on Kygo's recent remixes on some classics, like his remix of Whitney Houston's “Higher Love” and the remix of Tina Turner's “What’s Love Got To Do with It.”

Personally, I thought they were both awesome re-workings. It's fun to breathe new life into these timeless tunes. 

The full "Hot Stuff" remix is out now.

Are you here for this or nah? 

Related:

kygo.jpg.8a520dead21261e85a54fcd274c1dc77.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

I love for the music videos he does for these remixes. This one is genuinely amazing. Once again, I'm sad yearning for the way things used to be before corona struck :( This summer could have been filled with amazing adventures, flings, and new people. Instead I was at home lol 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

why he want work only with dead popstars? he is creepy :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

He just put out a full album with people that are alive. He’s not gonna have another smash like that because it’s not with Whitney. He need to redo another one of her unknown songs. People love Whitney.

the last 2 singles he redid were huge hits already, he should have redone unknown songs by Tina and Donna. 

but again, HL was a Whitney song. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block