Katy Not Putting ‘Career on the Back Burner’ as a Mom

Easy There

57 minutes ago, Dexwhitespears said:

Sure, Kathy dear. You do you, Honey!! 

So what if the album sales are absolutely abysmal, even after trying to shove it in our throats like a maniac with a 200 weeks long promotion tour and them 40% off stunts. 

So what if the legends you mocked in your hay day can outsold your first week pure sales in 1-2 days max. You do you, Katy!! Yoouu do youuuu!! 

britney-spears-biopic.gif

NEXT!! 

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point::begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I can sense so much hatred with this.

You need Jesus.

39 minutes ago, Dexwhitespears said:

Sure and Katherine needs to apologise to Brit. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I'm so done with this Katy-Britney beef. I mean, Perry has grown and matured overtime, then when will her haters? 

Btw, just give me a heads-up if Katy's last name is officially Britney. Like in every Katy related thread, expect that there will be a butthurt Britney fan lurking.

Just now, Albert Aspera said:

I'm so done with this Katy-Britney beef. I mean, Perry has grown and matured overtime, then when will her haters? 

Btw, just give me a heads-up if Katy's last name is officially Britney. Like in every Katy related thread, expect that there will be a butthurt Britney fan lurking.

Hahaha! What a convenient explanation.

I would agree with the maturity part once she actually publicly apologises. What use is growth and maturity if you can't confront a person you owe an apology to after publicly mocking her in your egoistical state of success. Mind you, not just any random run of the mill jibe, ridiculing the said persons mental illness repeatedly on international platforms. So pardon me, i am most definitely not done with the beef. 

The only butthurt people lurking are fans of a so called pop megahouse who debuted one of the most promoted album of recent times with 35k in pure sales. Lets get that straight. Have a nice day! 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
29 minutes ago, Albert Aspera said:

I love Katy, but the sad truth is... people on Exhale are the least of Katy's problem because they are still interested in 'hating' her, as long as they don't cross the line like sending death threats, that's far better than the GP's indifference. You would not find any other place where people are still so heated or engaging in a Katy thread.

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, bliss said:

Glad she's not putting her career on hold due to motherhood or becoming lazy like some other singers :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Idk if this was referring to Britney, but I would definitely not want to work if I was treated like a caged animal and forced to parade around people that I have no interested in meeting.

For everyone saying that she's past her prime and should call it a day, I have a question/comment...

There are so many indie artists out there who are not known for album sales, but still have a strong enough following that they can make a decent living on their music - maybe not living it up in mansions, but they make money and live a decent life. 

If you're implying that the only reason to stay in the business is if you're selling out arenas and millions of albums, then are you saying that all indie artists should give up and find a day job?

That's like saying that unless you work for a Fortune 500 company, then you're not capable of having a career. Doesn't make sense...

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Dexwhitespears said:

I would agree with the maturity part once she actually publicly apologises. What use is growth and maturity if you can't confront a person you owe an apology to after publicly mocking her in your egoistical state of success. Mind you, not just any random run of the mill jibe, ridiculing the said persons mental illness repeatedly on international platforms. So pardon me, i am most definitely not done with the beef. 

The only butthurt people lurking are fans of a so called pop megahouse who debuted one of the most promoted album of recent times with 35k in pure sales. Lets get that straight. Have a nice day! 

What a backwards way of approaching life. We have all wronged people in our lives, but do we spend our lives tracking them down to make right by our actions? No. Would it be nice? Yes, but is it necessary to "grow" and "mature?" No. 

You can very much grow from a situation without involving yourself in it again. Katy's past actions, while not positive, do not need to be revisited and it seems like the only ones that are bothered by them are the Britney fans in here. I get the impression that the apology you all desperately crave is really more for yourselves than for Britney. I highly doubt Britney is even aware of the comments she made.

38 minutes ago, Dexwhitespears said:

I despised Katy for doing insensitive jokes especially about mental health issues, ironically that she literally made songs of empowerment. But still quoting this "shaving head" joke-drama up to this day will never help Britney out of her conservatorship.

I'm not saying Katy should not apologize but did she mentioned any names when making out those jokes? Like it could be Iggy Azalea she was referencing to.

Nonetheless, even though Katy apologize publicly, I doubt people like you will even acknowledge it because you just genuinely hate Perry. 

Some Britney fans demanding Katy for an apology isn't really for their idol's sake but to humiliate Perry even more for admitting such things. The mentality 😪

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Sia said:

What a backwards way of approaching life. We have all wronged people in our lives, but do we spend our lives tracking them down to make right by our actions? No. Would it be nice? Yes, but is it necessary to "grow" and "mature?" No. 

You can very much grow from a situation without involving yourself in it again. Katy's past actions, while not positive, do not need to be revisited and it seems like the only ones that are bothered by them are the Britney fans in here. I get the impression that the apology you all desperately crave is really more for yourselves than for Britney. I highly doubt Britney is even aware of the comments she made.

Ok, so let me get this straight. You just compared people like us wronging someone in life (which i am sure we have, in private or lets say even in public), to someone straight up mocking a persons mental illness, repeatedly, infront of millions ( if not more, considering it will stay a click away for God knows how many years). Sorry but i don't buy the logic. At all. 

Oh and last thing, do some research, Britney was absolutely aware and responded in the classiest and nicest way possible. I won't argue further. Its futile. Agree to disagree and peace out.

5 minutes ago, Albert Aspera said:

I despised Katy for doing insensitive jokes especially about mental health issues, ironically that she literally made songs of empowerment. But still quoting this "shaving head" joke-drama up to this day will never help Britney out of her conservatorship.

I'm not saying Katy should not apologize but did she mentioned any names when making out those jokes? Like it could be Iggy Azalea she was referencing to.

Nonetheless, even though Katy apologize publicly, I doubt people like you will even acknowledge it because you just genuinely hate Perry. 

Some Britney fans demanding Katy for an apology isn't really for their idol's sake but to humiliate Perry even more for admitting such things. The mentality 😪

Sorry but i stopped reading post the underlined sentence. Come on now, like really. 

55 minutes ago, Dexwhitespears said:

119166619_324662562149834_33270019751294

She's aware of her downfall but her haters like you are still living in early 2010's. So stop saying she's forcing down her music to your throat because you always have a choice to ignore it.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block