Katy Not Putting ‘Career on the Back Burner’ as a Mom

Easy There

2 hours ago, Dexwhitespears said:

Ok, so let me get this straight. You just compared people like us wronging someone in life (which i am sure we have, in private or lets say even in public), to someone straight up mocking a persons mental illness, repeatedly, infront of millions ( if not more, considering it will stay a click away for God knows how many years). Sorry but i don't buy the logic. At all. 

Oh and last thing, do some research, Britney was absolutely aware and responded in the classiest and nicest way possible. I won't argue further. Its futile. Agree to disagree and peace out.

You're choosing to "excuse yourself" from this discussion because you know it's true. We all do and say things we may not be proud of, but to say you have to apologize to the world for your actions in order to mature or grow is simply not true. People and can live and learn from their mistakes as they grow older and wiser.

If Katy directly hurt someone and she feels the need to make it right by reaching out to that person, then good for her, but if not, then it's nobody's business.

I'll ask you, should Britney hunt down the photographer she called a "fat ****" and said to "get on an effing diet" to apologize for making a fat joke? I doubt you'll say yes...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block