Unpopular opinion: Doja Cat is a better rapper/artist than Cardi B

Style.

1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Doja is more talented than Nicki let’s be real. She really sings! Nicki is ok at singing, Doja is very diverse in content & Nicki just rap about her sons. 

Doja has a stage presence about her that kind of reminds me of Britney, she can eye F camera just like Britney use to do. 

giphy.gif

Maybe not an unpopular opinion after all. I do think Doja Cat is a better singer, and her Rap is definitely creative. With Cardi B, I think she goes into what Male Rappers would talk about (money, fame, ***) which what makes her popular. Perhaps it's my friend's obsession with Doja Cat, but I would have to agree with this statement.

doja cat gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
4 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Doja is more talented than Nicki let’s be real. She really sings! Nicki is ok at singing, Doja is very diverse in content & Nicki just rap about her sons. 

Doja has a stage presence about her that kind of reminds me of Britney, she can eye F camera just like Britney use to do. 

Give em an inch and they take a mile :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I think doja is the better Rap artist but cardi got the money backing her cardi has a better production, better ghost writers, better stylist better videos etc and she has a big fan base b4 from vine/love n hip hop. 

Also cardi can perform though and has loads of stage presence but doja can out dance her if u seen her vmas performance. 

I don’t think wap. Would as big if not for Megan she saved that song. I see cardi as more of a gimmick as her label has put loads of money into her and doja I see as an upcoming artist despite being around for a min but only now getting recognized. So we will see. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block