Slayer

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

4  - Get Naked (I Got A Plan) 

Overall rate: 9.025

WelloffRegalFlicker-size_restricted.gif

Lowest rate: 1.1/10 @PokemonSpears

Highest rate: 11/10 (x2) @Midnight @Paolo94

Comments:

·      I feel like everybody is gonna hate me for this but to me this is an average song i don’t really like it that much

·     I'm ashamed to admit that for a while I didn't appreciate how much of a masterpiece this song is. Would have been great if it was somehow possible to get Britney to perform a dance medley of this song and Break the Ice on The Onyx Hotel Tour.

·     one of the best songs on blackout and that's just facts

·     a bop. I love it. 

·      This song sounded so unique in the time of 2007, and really is ahead of its time, its for sure part of trinity of this album!

·     Its under rated tbh. I know some find the guys voice annoying but its one of Britney’s sexiest songs. 

·     My body is ready.

·      I like it, but it's too long and can get boring at times.

·     Also one of my faves on the album. Britneys **** moaning and breathing as if someone is popping her vajayjay

·     It took me a while to like this song. Not a big fan of the guy singing the chorus (like Mannequin it has those weird male singing-screaming-crying vocals— not here for it)

·     Great song, kinda repetitive

·     If *** was a song

·     This has always been one of my faves from the album!! Such a slutdrop anthem that I have to dance to whenever I listen to it! This would have also made such a good single from the album too with a super **** video… if only…

·     Pitchfork had a whole article about how this was the opus/centerpiece of the album and honestly I have a hard time disagreeing.

·     Britney just absolutely turned the sessy up to a thousand on this bop!

·     A staple in my h0e anthems.

·      Get Naked can turn me on easily more than Gimme More, more effective to me.

·      If Gimme More cannot fulfill her duties as the h0e anthem, then Get Naked (I Got a Plan) will take over and reign.

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

4  - Get Naked (I Got A Plan) 

Overall rate: 9.025

WelloffRegalFlicker-size_restricted.gif

Lowest rate: 1.1/10 @PokemonSpears

Highest rate: 11/10 (x2) @Midnight @Paolo94

Comments:

·      I feel like everybody is gonna hate me for this but to me this is an average song i don’t really like it that much

·     I'm ashamed to admit that for a while I didn't appreciate how much of a masterpiece this song is. Would have been great if it was somehow possible to get Britney to perform a dance medley of this song and Break the Ice on The Onyx Hotel Tour.

·     one of the best songs on blackout and that's just facts

·     a bop. I love it. 

·      This song sounded so unique in the time of 2007, and really is ahead of its time, its for sure part of trinity of this album!

·     Its under rated tbh. I know some find the guys voice annoying but its one of Britney’s sexiest songs. 

·     My body is ready.

·      I like it, but it's too long and can get boring at times.

·     Also one of my faves on the album. Britneys **** moaning and breathing as if someone is popping her vajayjay

·     It took me a while to like this song. Not a big fan of the guy singing the chorus (like Mannequin it has those weird male singing-screaming-crying vocals— not here for it)

·     Great song, kinda repetitive

·     If *** was a song

·     This has always been one of my faves from the album!! Such a slutdrop anthem that I have to dance to whenever I listen to it! This would have also made such a good single from the album too with a super **** video… if only…

·     Pitchfork had a whole article about how this was the opus/centerpiece of the album and honestly I have a hard time disagreeing.

·     Britney just absolutely turned the sessy up to a thousand on this bop!

·     A staple in my h0e anthems.

·      Get Naked can turn me on easily more than Gimme More, more effective to me.

·      If Gimme More cannot fulfill her duties as the h0e anthem, then Get Naked (I Got a Plan) will take over and reign.

wasn't in my top 5 cause Danja's moan singing is too distracting but at least we got a decent performance or it

8S5Kc6.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
Just now, MSTAR said:

tumblr_na0avtDngE1tj1hoeo1_400.gifv

Radar is too good for this "website"... people who voted against this song are even not achieving Radarney’s high heels, they are the necklace on this GIF:

giphy.gif

Got my 10 in both rates. Uncivilized brains only hate it because of the video and because it’s on Circus. Radar mv is one of her best mv looks ever. A literal goddess and Goddar is one of her best tracks ever made :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

WHAT IS WRONG QHA8EITT DF. VBI HB[OI;HGNJFDKC BJKFERKCDCHLIDHDFJBGVJLHOTFO/UHBNGVLKHGIOJJKBCFBC X  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @SKATER FNHIFVGH'G]0OLHUFDKCHFEUIFCHU47TFR4UFDJKWHCDSJKBCMZ NX C HNVC  :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

I GOT A plan on #4 WHILE OVERRATEF THE ICE IS AT TOP 3 ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DGBIERUGFREVTRV

• Haha 6