Which is Madonna’s best album so far?

Outside the classic hits, I can’t relate to any Madonna albums pre-Music era because I was a fetus back then.

one of my favorite tracks that got me into pop music or just music in general is Die Another Day. It was around the Music era which I wasn’t a big fan of. Come Confessions on a Dancefloor in 2005 and my life was changed. That albums was a seamless and a cohesive journey from beginning to end. While Hard Candy and MDNA were enjoyable, they didn’t leave a lasting impact on me compared to Confessions.

Naturally I didn’t have high hopes for Rebel Heart. However that soon changed and it grew on me a few months after release. I used to train for a marathon in 2015-2016 and it was my go-to album with so many beautiful sounds and it strikes balance between upbeat tracks and slower jams. I confess that Rebel Heart dethroned Confessions to be my fav Madonna album. 

2 hours ago, bas che said:

Outside the classic hits, I can’t relate to any Madonna albums pre-Music era because I was a fetus back then.

one of my favorite tracks that got me into pop music or just music in general is Die Another Day. It was around the Music era which I wasn’t a big fan of. Come Confessions on a Dancefloor in 2005 and my life was changed. That albums was a seamless and a cohesive journey from beginning to end. While Hard Candy and MDNA were enjoyable, they didn’t leave a lasting impact on me compared to Confessions.

Naturally I didn’t have high hopes for Rebel Heart. However that soon changed and it grew on me a few months after release. I used to train for a marathon in 2015-2016 and it was my go-to album with so many beautiful sounds and it strikes balance between upbeat tracks and slower jams. I confess that Rebel Heart dethroned Confessions to be my fav Madonna album. 

Rebel Heart has really grown on me as well. I think the track order is odd.. I wish she would have stuck with her original plan. 1 CD was REBEL and 1 CD of HEART. Bu I love this CD so much...

• Love 2

I know most younger fans prefer Confessions but I was born in the 2000s and I prefer her earlier albums, I’ve fully listened to MadonnaLike A VirginBedtime StoriesMusicAmerican Life and Confessions. The rest of all her other albums I have listened to about half but haven’t finished. My favorites are American Dream and Bedtime Stories! I must say all the albums I’ve heard from her I have LOVED. I have been getting into her slowly but surely during the last year and she is the biggest legend alive. I love this woman, she’s absolutely the greatest popstar ever! My fav artist after Britney. Ugh she’s out of this world.

It’s crazy how she was already a legend before I was even born and she can still collect fans young af like me. I just know when she dies everyone will give her the respect she deserves, unfortunately this is how it goes in this world, we give people their flowers too late.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block