Which is Madonna’s best album so far?

Hey Guys!  I made this thread as wondering which is your favourite Madonna’s album?

My fave album is definitely Bedtime Stories. I really love the R&B 90s sound of the album. It includes my favourite song of hers - Human Nature. I just love this song by my heart. The album is so chill and calm and it’s really cool to listen it to while studying or reading a book, or just vibing. The album contains also her best charting song on the Hot 100 - Take a Bow, which I think is Madonna’s best ballad to date. While the album borrows mostly from R&B and new jack swing, it becomes more experimental with the Bjork-penned title track. 

Also my trinity is: Bedtime Stories, Ray Of Light and Rebel Heart :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Lemme know in the comments, which album do you choose as your favourite :kiss:

F0DC3A51-AB3F-447C-8CB5-0814A932962B.jpeg

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, RachelBerry said:

I think because I'm younger, my favorite is Hard Candy and then maybe Confessions on a Dancefloor. I loved some songs on her albums since but never the full thing. Where I rarely skip songs on those two albums I've mentioned. 

Needed to be a Single!!!! "Heartbeat" :praisega:

I love Confessions on a dance floor :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:  I’m not a fan of Hard Candy, but I stan ‘She’s Not Me’ and ‘Give It 2 Me’ :nomnom:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Her magnum opus, Ray of light :martini:

Im biased for Disco and dance-music, so COATD is a close runner-up :martini:
But Ray of light was the greatest female pop album till Blackout :martini:

Ray of light, frozen, The power of a goodbye, Swim, nothing really matters, little star, Ashanti, substitute for love :martini: 

I have the album on vinyl, and it’s such a omnipresent, spiritual, soothing experience that encaptures , presses and dwells into the inner spirit of you :martini:
Definitely a beautiful, stunning album and era of hers :martini:

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I love Confessions on a dance floor :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:  I’m not a fan of Hard Candy, but I stan ‘She’s Not Me’ and ‘Give It 2 Me’ :nomnom:

NOOO dont break my heart! I do love those songs, but the album as a whole is so cohesive and such a good time. But I will say there are deeper tracks on Rebel Heart as well that I love, but Hard Candy is my go to workout, dance, party Madonna album.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Her magnum opus, Ray of light :martini:

Im biased for Disco and dance-music, so COATD is a close runner-up :martini:
But Ray of light was the greatest female pop album till Blackout :martini:

Ray of light, frozen, The power of a goodbye, Swim, nothing really matters, little star, Ashanti, substitute for love :martini: 

I have the album on vinyl, and it’s such a omnipresent, spiritual, soothing experience that encaptures , presses and dwells into the inner spirit of you :martini:
Definitely a beautiful, stunning album and era of hers :martini:

If this isn’t the tea! But I must confess, ROL is far superior than Blackout! That’s my opinion though :p

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, RachelBerry said:

NOOO dont break my heart! I do love those songs, but the album as a whole is so cohesive and such a good time. But I will say there are deeper tracks on Rebel Heart as well that I love, but Hard Candy is my go to workout, dance, party Madonna album.

Rebel Heart is amazing :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: This is my 3rd fave album by Madonna :makeitrain: Hard Candy is a really weird album. Like, it’s not bad, but it’s not for everyone’s taste :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block